• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Wrestling Wars Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Don't have time to ISO right now but nothing has pinged me, seems less hostile than he usually is as town I think which could be problematic ?
i dont think u understand how big the wagon on u rn is?
can u atleast claim? i am someone you scum read pushing a wagon on u and this is all u have to say? must say pretty disappointed tbh

the cp - ratchet/ultra convo
what about it u wanted to say but held on it?

Fwiw I think I will sheep Tweet's vote today.

Stage is yours @Hans Tweetenberg .
why is ur power level so weak these days flowa. arent u enjoying the excitement of the hunt

Grammaton

Consigliere
can u atleast claim? i am someone you scum read pushing a wagon on u and this is all u have to say? must say pretty disappointed tbh

why is ur power level so weak these days flowa. arent u enjoying the excitement of the hunt

I just didn’t think there was any real substance there, but best to let it play out before interfering

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member

Games here are the Dark Souls mode of Mafia. I'll get better once we have some flips.

Ultra

THE BEAR
No, two others have pointed out to you that your action is spiteful. If you're not going to explain yourself to me now, then I expect you to do so after the game, in private if you must. Otherwise we're done.

It isn't spite. If you must, your claim invites you to probably survive the rest of the game and I don't want to deal with that sort of WIFOM around your slot.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
But to be honest I don't want to play Mafia with someone like Craig anyway so I'll just get this over with.

I'm a Survivor/Lyncher. Need to fulfill both wincons to win. I have made a genuine attempt at solving, I think the apathy in the first half is pretty understandable - I *want* to play, but the compulsion to scum hunt is not there. I suggest you just get it over with if you must, I don't intend to put much of an effort for the rest of this round.
i belive the claim
and its not craig, its just the constant style of sheeping that's annoying me the most, notably most displayed by him.
reckon after couple of games together we shud be able to at least see each other better

HBK Shawn Michaels.

I had the theory today that he might be a Lyncher too. Not sure though, I assumed he was town.
does ur role hint at it? it could be ultra and he is dueling u cuz of it?

I'm not bargaining, if you were at all capable you'd see that the main concern around my slot was a lack of proactivity, wherein I never denied a lack of motivation to scum hunt, and by lynching me you know you're not going to lynch scum. Worthless as always.
sorry players like you just simply get treated differently. i understand a role like survivor is going to be hard for u to play. half the players rn have less than 20 posts yet u get the most attention. its rly not fair but at the same time we were working on the principle that u r claiming town and acting less proactive. if u claimed indie start of the game we might have given u more freedom. i am not sure why u withheld it this long

Emil

V.I.P. Member
He was particularly incisive and insulting towards another player when scum are more co-operative (at least I think he is)

t-Pein I think is town for the mason spec.

otherwise I’ve been dipping in and out as I’m a bit unwell, so have been napping then posting, nap/post, nap/post etc
this can go tbh

@Poyser

[DUEL RATCHET]
if this was real Im fine with it but it’s spiteful as all hell
Tbf it's better than wasting a lynch. Still spiteful, but better than a spite lynch.
you guys cant be forreal

this is why I got lynched last game. this exact same reasoning

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I gave thoughts on lethal above but ultimately needs more data or an iso which I don't have time for rn

Flower town
Ultra town
Indigo town

Ekko and TP could both be scum

Ratchet could also be scum but not with ekko off the top of my head

You're obviously well within scum range so lethals read on you was off as you mentioned

Trying to think what else I've observed
bullsht-read-list.gif

for u @SoulKiller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back