• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Wrestling Wars Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Yes Ultra, I thought the way you went about dealing with Flower's slot looked like genuine solving for you. RDK said that Flower looked awkward, but then said you made 'some based' post and he saw Flower as town. If he was going to use your read of Flower as a guide for his own, why would he need to call Flower awkward? RDK never further explained why Flower was awkward, which left me with the feeling that RDK wasn't being fair to Flower's slot, calling her town and awkward, and could be done if he needed to turn around and go back to her at some point.
what r ur current scum reads beyond rdk

Ratchet

i mean the wagon didnt rly need her vote tbh so idk what does she accomplishes from it as scum lol

could of not shown up all together
My thought was maybe she wanted to be seem to be on it but her invite and expectation that it was majority actually makes sense.

Does mean she's more willing to be co operative than expected though, she's usually quite stuck in her reads. So might be something there.

I have a feeling RDK flips town here so that's something for you to pick up tomorrow.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
appreciate whatever help u gave us in ur last moments

was more than the claimed vanilla did

Poyser

Day 1 Vote Count

Ratchet (1) - Aurelian
Lethal (2) - Alco
Goth Boy (1) - Lethal
RDK (8) - Ekko, Flower, Tpein , Gramma, BPD, PHEN0M, Ratchet
Rugrat (1) - CP
Psychic (3) - Tweet, Ultra, RDK

Duel Votes

Ultra (13) - Tpein, RDK, Flower, Gramma, PHEN0M, Tweet, Indigo, CP, Alco, BPD, Doddsy​

Psychic

Yennefer
CFD yoooo

vote Psychic

[Vote lynch Psychic]

CFD O'clock!
giphy.webp

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I mean, he might flip scum lol

Not sure why he wants to cfd big man and not Lethal
i mean honestly bigman scummy from his entrance too sooo

ugh well day is again not used as optimally as id prefer

i feel like i don't have as much of a say here like in WG. over there its easy to vote wagon after the other

here its hard to get much movement so cant explore 10 wagons in day 1 like i do there

Day 1 End

Poyser

Day 1 Vote Count

Ratchet (1) - Aurelian
Lethal (2) - Alco
Goth Boy (1) - Lethal
RDK (8) - Ekko, Flower, Tpein , Gramma, BPD, PHEN0M, Ratchet
Rugrat (1) - CP
Psychic (3) - Tweet, Ultra, RDK

Duel Votes

Ultra (13) - Tpein, RDK, Flower, Gramma, PHEN0M, Tweet, Indigo, CP, Alco, BPD, Doddsy

Ratchet has lost the duel and has died…
bret-hart.gif

Character: Bret "Hitman" Hart
Alignment: Bret Hart
Role: HBK Lyncher/Survivor

You've worked for both companies and the one thing you have decided is that you don't really give a shit who wins. As long as you can get a job making a cameo here and there to remind people that you are the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be in your own mind. Reminding people that Papa H is a 4/10 is just an added bonus. One thing is for sure though, you are still, after 26 years, bitter as all hell about the Montreal Screw Job, and hate Shawn Michaels with everything you hold dear. You decide you want to take him out of this war and hopefully the business once and for all.

HBK Lyncher: HBK Shawn Michaels must be lynched, and you must be on the wagon that achieves it. If he dies by other means, you will lose and be removed from the game.

Survivor: You must survive until the end of the game.

See below for your fake role:
theory-austin-theory.gif

Character: Austin Theory
Alignment: WWE
Role: Vanilla Townie

Papa H unfortunately had to inherit you with a big push behind you and you being somewhat of a main player, so he has decided to at least put you to good use in this war. He doesn't expect much from you and hasn't afforded you a role this game, but hey perhaps you can surprise him!

Vanilla Townie: You have no role

You win when all threats to town have been eliminated.

You win when you have helped with the lynch of HBK Shawn Michaels, and have survived until the end of the game.

RDK was lynched…
ronda-rousey-wwe.gif

Character: Ronda Rousey
Alignment: WWE
Role: Vanille Townie

The baddest woman on the planet (well... circa 2015), you were brought in as a huge star and somebody to try and take the WWE womens division to the next level, something you very much did help to accomplish, enabling women to main event Wrestlemania for the first time ever. An incredible achievement, and you are being called on again. This time to tip the balance of this war in favour of WWE. Whilst Papa H has complete faith in you, he is worried about featuring you with a mic in your hand, so he has not afforded you a role in this game. You will have to focus on your sheer powers of intimidation and brute strength.

Vanilla Townie: You have no role

You win when all threats to town have been eliminated.

It is now Night 1. Day 2 will begin in a maximum of 20 hours (due to timezone). Will end early if all actions get locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back