• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Wrestling Wars Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grammaton

Consigliere
I think dragons play is explicitly scummy, and the fact the other DV points toward that straight away bodes well imo

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Fwiw I don't think Ekko is Mafia with Lethal. I have him firmly as the Serial.

Though the action pre sending is bugging me. Since Ultra flipped Town we know it was pre sent, and the only ones I can imagine thinking of that are players who played on WG in Aries and Fuji games. Coupled with his "case" on Lethal I think Dragon has good team equity with him.

Grammaton

Consigliere

Though the action pre sending is bugging me. Since Ultra flipped Town we know it was pre sent, and the only ones I can imagine thinking of that are players who played on WG in Aries and Fuji games. Coupled with his "case" on Lethal I think Dragon has good team equity with him.

CP would be very capable of thinking of it too fwiw

Grammaton

Consigliere
For me it needs to be the idea of someone who knew they’d be unlikely to be there when the main voting action happened

Grammaton

Consigliere
The psychic vote is damning to me, it’s clearly pre meditated as she’s been rambling flower is scum the whole game but took a specific detour to vote me for no reason, when I don’t even think we’d interacted?

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
The psychic vote is damning to me, it’s clearly pre meditated as she’s been rambling flower is scum the whole game but took a specific detour to vote me for no reason, when I don’t even think we’d interacted?
Given the position of the vote as No 4 it's also relatively safe and doesn't directly put her under suspicion for when the exe happens. As we saw last day phase Ultra got the heat for this because his vote was the hammer.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Lit.
Lets get it.
Vote Lynch Psychic

Roman Reigns Reaction GIF by WWE

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
I can feel it.
Scum was 100% in that gramma lynch.
No way they automate something and not at least try and get it towards not lethal.
CP or Psychic

one of them scum AF.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
1) Craig.
2) Tweet.
3) Doddsy. Town.
4) Psychic.
5) Ultra. Town.

Of the remaining 3 I think Tweet is just Town. The Miller claim D1 is too risky since people treat you as confirmed or highly likely Town which makes him a target for the SK. I don‘t see a Mafia pulling this.

Leaves scum between CP and Psychic as I doubt there was no team mate on the wagon.
Also both have shaky reasons for their vote on Gram. CP‘s response was awful and Psychic wanted to see how things develop. They can also both be scum. Though that raises the question why risk it.

Dalton

Distinguished

For me it needs to be the idea of someone who knew they’d be unlikely to be there when the main voting action happened
I definitely recall doing this as scum in one of my more recent games (which actually means over hte past 2 years or so). I don't recall the scenario but it might even have been in ER mafia?

I don't see it as particularly outlandish at all that many players would think to do it tbh.

Dalton

Distinguished
I don't really like the whole "one person on Gramma must be scum" spec as while its quite likely, its far from confirmed, and if it isn't the case scum could easily leverage this momentum into getting a mislynch done and then protecting themselves down the line.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
I don't really like the whole "one person on Gramma must be scum" spec as while its quite likely, its far from confirmed, and if it isn't the case scum could easily leverage this momentum into getting a mislynch done and then protecting themselves down the line.

convince me that Psychic is town,

Grammaton

Consigliere
There’s no compelling reason to think Evans/One is town either, I think everyone else I view favourably

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back