• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Wrestling Wars Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grammaton

Consigliere
I can live with a CP lynch btw, but dang, no protection whatsoever except for a dead tracker, that'd be tough.

Also if so why am I still alive lel

I was basically making sure cp isn’t the bg or wanted to try fake it

should be obvious who that is

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
where is your confidence ekko is town coming from btw?

:whatthe:
Lethal trying to throw him under the bus?
that good enough for you?
Lethal did this same thing to me on the last xmas game just like I said twice before....
I was town.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Lethal did this same thing to me on the last xmas game just like I said twice before....
I was town.

actually I was a Lyncher - Indie and then after a Jester but lethal was dead by then

Psychic

Yennefer
How was flower aware that the game would have multiple Mason groups?
How was flower not afraid of getting counter claimed and getting Sussed?
The cop checked flower and you say she is the GF.
Guess we just gotta flip him...
It was closed setup so it was indeed a gamble. The fact that there are multiple mason group and only doddsey and craig was sus is sus in itself. Like I said, it’s close setup. Does a doc even exist? Does a miller even exist? Do multiple masons even exist? Idk.

Alco

Distinguished
It was closed setup so it was indeed a gamble. The fact that there are multiple mason group and only doddsey and craig was sus is sus in itself. Like I said, it’s close setup. Does a doc even exist? Does a miller even exist? Do multiple masons even exist? Idk.
Both Doddsy and myself have flipped as part of different mason groups, what are you even on about?

Psychic

Yennefer
I was town.
Oh you mean the same Lethal that tried to throw me under the bus?

and Tiara claims that I killed Ultra when I was the least high priority on his list. In fact he was pretty sure I was town.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
End of Night 1

Alco was deaded…
the-usos-the-ones.gif

Character: The USOs
Alignment: WWE
Role:
Double Voter/Mason

You have been widely regarded as the best pure tag team in WWE for what has got to be at least 12 years now. Always consistent, you really came into your own with your first heel turn and have gone from strength to strength as both a tag team and characters in your own right. Of course, you now share a big main event slot with your cousin, Roman Reigns. Papa H is pretty confident in you guys to go and tear it up in this war, as you always do. He has confiscated all of your alcohol, though.

Double Voter: As there are two of you, your vote will count for two this game.

Mason: You may share a chat with your mason partner, your cousin Roman Reigns, or somebody posing as him. But hey, that's not paranoia. Its THE USOS!

Mason Chat: :hestonpls

You win when all threats to town have been eliminated.

It is now Day 2. With 20 alive, it’s 11 to lynch. You have 24 hours.

Double Voter: As there are two of you, your vote will count for two this game.

Alco 1.0's passive

it doesn't say anything about someone else being double voter with him

idk what this means. pls elaborate phenom

Emil

V.I.P. Member
And you don’t think that 6 masons are too over powered for town?
i think if 1 is scum in all 6 masons its cp

flowa's comment earlier telling me stop fishing is scummy as hell, but her overall play is townie

Emil

V.I.P. Member
before i sign off on CP's lynch i want phenom to explain to me why BPD is town like I'm 5

no wishy washy shite. lay it out in the open

we need everything on the table

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back