• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked You Will Eat The Bugs - A Mafia game brought to you by the World Economic Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Final Vote Count Day 5

Ultra

THE BEAR
Vote lynch Tweet

@Aurelian btw don’t have time to reply to all your quotes today as not at home, but short answer to them is “Nope”.

Majority was reached here.

Vote Count 1 Day 5 Aurelian: Melkor Lind: Melkor > Unvote Magic: Tempest > Unvote Tweet: Tempest Tempest: Lind Melkor: Aurelian Poyser: Tempest > Unvote Yoho: Flower Tempest: 1 Aurelian: 1 Lind: 1 Flower: 1 Melkor: 1 With 10 players remaining it takes 6 to reach majority. You have 27 hours remaining
Vote Lynch Tweet. Think that's my best answer atm.
I don't like your disingenuous claim when my activity regardless was either top 2 or 3 alone. If you take that reaction to Ratchet giving a spiel on Melkor but explicitly ignoring me where most of Melkor's activity and interactions came with barring a short spell with Bachi and Magic, then your misframing this to shuffle me into your PoE intentionally. [Vote Lind] I can see a world where Magic/Melkor or Lind/Magic are scum together.
As to why do that, idk so he isn't the one I shoot? There's 11 alive? I'd imagine they need 2/3 mislynches to win assuming they have something that helps them end the game early. vote tweet No objection to this I suppose. Also fine with cp.
unvote vote magic meh let's just call the bluff. if magic's town I'm sure he'll do his due diligence in deciding who to shoot and we'll all be better for his wisdom. I'm just not getting scum vibes from tweet and I don't like the way magic keeps protecting lind and ignoring all the ways he looked bad in relation to nibel and reloaded but trying to make mountains out of molehills when it comes to me.
vote tweet I’m heading to bed fellas
vote tempest Okay enough of this lad. Hes slimy as shit at every turn.
Vote Lynch Tweet
all right I don't think going in any more circles is gonna help unvote vote tweet
vote tweet He would die to the pgo and if he doesn't comply we know he's scum
unvote I don't think he's hammered. Willing to wait for poyser to get back
Unvote
I mean specifically Magic, your vote is in there to illustrate how clownfiesta Magics game is Think I'm back to prioritizing not losing to that sort of play if he's scum tbh vote lynch Magic
[Vote Lynch magic]
vote lynch Tempest
vote tweet
Vote lynch Tweet
Vote lynch Tweet @Aurelian btw don’t have time to reply to all your quotes today as not at home, but short answer to them is “Nope”.

Final Vote Count Day 5

Aurelian: Melkor > Lind > Magic
Lind: Melkor > Unvote > Tweet
Magic: Tempest > Unvote > Tweet > Tempest > Tweet > unvote > Tweet
Tweet: Tempest > Magic > Tempest
Tempest: Lind > Magic > Tweet
Melkor: Aurelian > Tweet
Poyser: Tempest > Unvote > Tweet
Yoho: Flower
Flower: Tweet
Fuji: Tweet > unvote

Tweet: 6
Flower: 1
Magic: 1

Majority has been reached

Night 5 begins

Ultra

THE BEAR
"You fucking Cis, White Scum" xhe muttered, sausages fingers typing away at the keyboard. It's desk station was an oasis in a sea of trash that made collected in large piles around the room. Soda bottles, clothes, old estrogen prescriptions. You could only see the floor in a small trail leading to the door.

They paid no mind to their surroundings, like an ascetic warrior monk they only lived for one purpose, and that was to make the online world a better place, a safer space.

"There, banned". The forum user in question and their transphobia would no longer be tolerated. TWEET has spent over a decade collecting accolades across Reddit, Discord, and was moderator to over 50 websites. A power user. A dedicated xerman German had thousands of users and their ability to speak freely in the palm of their bloated, finger nail painted hands.

Little did xhe know, xhe was an invaluable asset to the WEF. They decided to send her a care package. But it was quite the journey to get to their front door. Xhe attempted to get up, but something came along with xer - the chair they had been sitting in had become fused to their body. 500 lbs of mass was hunched forward, and they lost their balanced and hurdled straight into the ground.

No problem, xhe thought. They could wait here a few days until help arrives. But the 10 cats xhe had as pets got hungry...and xer face looked tasty.

Tweet was lynched:

Welcome to WEF Mafia! You are the LGBTQIA2S+, Clown World aligned

You possess the following abilities:

[Cancellation] (x1) If someone says something Racist, Sexist, Homophobic, or if they misgender another player, you may submit the post to the host the following night for review. If successful, target gains a permanent Hated modifier.

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to Clown World

Night 5 begins and will last until all actions are submitted, and at least 12 hours

Last edited:
Day 6 begins

Ultra

THE BEAR

(I will pay tribute to AoC and her communist knockers in the EoD WU)

Fuji has died:

Welcome to WEF Mafia! You are Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Clown World aligned

You possess only your vote and no abilities

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to Clown World

Day 6 has begun. You have 36 hours. With 8 players remaining it takes 5 to reach majority

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Maybe I'm looking to deep into it but she always seems desperate for a vote whenever she's scum

Usually when town Flower complains that people are voting to fast and wants to use the time given
Also I found this post which seems a little bizarre. My guy, you‘ve never seen me as scum except for the 2 times I was outed (WoW and Rezero), and I never asked for votes in any of those games, so where does the above statement even come from kek.

Poyser

Like I guess if it’s cp then he needs magic to be alive but if he’s vengeful then he can just take him out even if they get him lynched

Poyser

Also I found this post which seems a little bizarre. My guy, you‘ve never seen me as scum except for the 2 times I was outed (WoW and Rezero), and I never asked for votes in any of those games, so where does the above statement even come from kek.
He’s never seen you as scum except the 2 times he’s seen you as scum? :whathekong

Poyser

And we can formulate the wagon so that it’s a poe pool as well. I don’t mind being on it anyways, but we could get like cp, lind, fang and flower to join too?

Just leaves Melkor and yoho off wagon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back