• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked You Will Eat The Bugs - A Mafia game brought to you by the World Economic Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

God damnit

unvote

I’m hoping to get back on later on but it might not be until the morning. Though I’ve just checked and the day phase is 45 hours so whatever

Lindltaylor

Paramount
If it's Flower, then I think it can be Fang that's teamed with her. They had a back on forth when Tempest had a wagon on him on day 3 and it was basically Fang insulting flower. Normally I expect Flower to bite back, but she said something like "Ouch, throw knives at me why don't you" something like that.

Lindltaylor

Paramount
Frankly I think I've been giving Fang too much leeway here with his bizarre takes, but I just don't know. He too was against Reloaded on day 2 and despite arguing with me about Nibel being scum, he voted with Nibel on Gad anyway.

He did say Nibel and Gad can be scum together, but man, I just find it so hard to believe how he's coming to these conclusions.

Magic

Resplendent
If it's Flower, then I think it can be Fang that's teamed with her. They had a back on forth when Tempest had a wagon on him on day 3 and it was basically Fang insulting flower. Normally I expect Flower to bite back, but she said something like "Ouch, throw knives at me why don't you" something like that.
Fang wouldn't have immediately called out reloaded's claim if they were scum together

Yoho

A Simple Man
imma just follow my gut for now if we get closer to end of phase and I need to change to secure the lynch I will but for now

vote lynch Flower

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
go through her iso.

outside of her not being as active as she typically is, she doesn't look great either.

particularly these three posts.

she hasn't really had any direction or scum reads since demanding gad over reloaded and her digging her heels in for gad over reloaded was a bit weird too.

ratchet voted and scum read nibel out of the gate which is a plus i guess and nibel thought flower was scummy back but i dont recall nibel ever voting flower and just repeatedly calling her scum because ratchet called him scum. he wouldn't even read flower for her play. flower also tends to OMGUS heavy but didn't OMGUS nibel for throwing shade her way.
Okay, this is fucking rich. First you Clown my posts, tell me I should stop leading and then you pull that shit when I'm also sick. Sorry for not having a fucking direction when I'm just fucking done at this point.

Lindltaylor

Paramount
wanted to solidly town read Flower but she is filling in for Ratchet who iirc in his 3 posts didn't say a word about me despite being the most active poster so I have worry about her slot
I saw this post as well, and just wanna say - weird way to read Flower, Fang. Also, you weren't the highest poster when Ratchet made those posts if I recall correctly. I think that was me lol.

Your role is literally the polar opposite of what Gram's town role is
Uhhh

What do you think quarantine is referencing, flavor wise? :biden
These posts revolving around Reloaded's claim right? @Magic (or other posts?)

Well, honestly his reaction around those claims kinda comes off as NAI to me. I'm not sure why he'd not vote Reloaded with you after this anyway. I think he had a bin tier with Reloaded in it. Not sure I remember the players there.

Vote Count 1 Day 5

Ultra

THE BEAR
[Vote lynch Melkor]

Dew it

Vote lynch Melkor

those giant isoes he did led to this.

he linked lind when he said he didn't walk to go after melkor/nibel/reloaded anymome(2 of 3 scum).

he started day 3 saying let's not go after nibel and reloaded.

he town read reloaded off something entirely weak(aka using his role on him which is both shit and a weak reason to flip his scum read on him).

he said nibel was only scum repeatedly in the scenario where i was scum with him and writing his posts. despite that, once nibel flipped scum he went after lind and not me last phase. why? why wouldn't that then strengthen his push on me if nibel is only scum in the world im scum.

Lastly reloaded gave him the heal which isn't dissimilar to members where he claimed to hide behind gf melkor in Members. He then used it to flip his read on him which is, again, silly.

vote craig

so yes, this.

Shruge

Vote lynch Tempest

Unvote

I agree with the latter. I've brought up the same with Nibel saying that Melkor could just be town from that tunnel because Nibel really had it out for him.

Maybe we're both letting paranoia creep in a bit too much

vote Lind Taylor

Vote lynch Aurelian

I’ve gotta go for the evening and I wanna drop my vote before I go otherwise I’m gonna spend the entire thing going over shit in my head and I’ve already been doing it for hours and I a genuinely Cba. I’m just gonna go with my gut at this point, after reading his iso I don’t think I’m gonna talk myself into any other conclusion.

vote tempest

unvote

@Poyser no rush for now, unvote pls.

we can decide when youre back later too.

i gotta look at the craig/reloaded interaction again. while he can definitely buss/distance like that as scum the only thing weird to me in that situation is why it would take reloaded so long to answer and why craig wouldn't just tell him what to say.

God damnit

unvote

I’m hoping to get back on later on but it might not be until the morning. Though I’ve just checked and the day phase is 45 hours so whatever

imma just follow my gut for now if we get closer to end of phase and I need to change to secure the lynch I will but for now

vote lynch Flower

Vote Count 1 Day 5

Aurelian: Melkor
Lind: Melkor > Unvote
Magic: Tempest > Unvote
Tweet: Tempest
Tempest: Lind
Melkor: Aurelian
Poyser: Tempest > Unvote
Yoho: Flower

Tempest: 1
Aurelian: 1
Lind: 1
Flower: 1
Melkor: 1

With 10 players remaining it takes 6 to reach majority. You have 27 hours remaining

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back