• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked You Will Eat The Bugs - A Mafia game brought to you by the World Economic Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game Over - Mafia Wins

Ultra

THE BEAR
F-1LY6PXEAAzZgo.jpg

"Politics? Pfff. I'm just trying to grill and ruin the housing market"

Lind was killed:

Welcome to WEF Mafia! You are a Boomer, Clown World aligned

You possess only your vote and no abilities

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to Clown World

With George Soros alive and informed on the identities of Joe Biden and Klaus Schwab the mafia have reached control over the majority and have won the game,

Congratulations (@Flower, @Poyser, @Yoho, @Mr. Reloaded @Chairman Nibel)

Remaining Roles

Town

Lord Melkor:

Welcome to WEF Mafia! You are Taylor Swift, Clown World aligned

You possess only your vote and no abilities

Tempest:

Welcome to WEF Mafia! You are a Zoomer, Clown World aligned

[Post Restricted] Each post of yours must contain some Zoomer lingo. Ex: Bussin', on god, fr fr, no cap

Aurelian:

Welcome to WEF Mafia! You are Alex Jones, Clown World aligned

You possess the following abilities:

[Alarmist] (x2) At night, visit a player and make them Alert for a night. An Alert player will passively self-watch who visits them.

[Tinfoil] Your visit will not appear to an Alert player

Mafia

Flower:

Welcome to WEF Mafia! You are Klaus Martin Schwab, World Economic Forum aligned

[Chairman] You possess the following single-use abilities. Each is a mass effect ability that can be activated at night to take place the following cycle.

Each ability is accompanied by an announcement and a write up during the next day:

[You will own nothing, and be Happy] All abilities, passives, etc. are de-activated during the day phase
[You will eat the bugs] Players are informed that all votes are locked upon being placed for the day. Stay green!
[The Great Reset] Can be activated if there are 8 or less players remaining, and the percentage of remaining mafia equals or is below 25%. You can select 4 players as the only eligible lynch candidates for a day. You must include a member of the WEF in that pool. Details of the player selection will be omitted from the write up, and this ability will be redacted upon flip

Wincon: You win when nothing can prevent the World Economic Forum from reaching majority.​

Poyser:

Welcome to WEF Mafia! You are Joe Biden, World Economic Forum aligned

[Roleblocker] (x2) Twice per game, you may roleblock another player

[Dementia] You possess the following one-shot abilities below, but are not provided their description or function. If you perform no night action, you can choose to uncover the effects of one ability. You may attempt to submit any of the abilities to be used without knowing what it does.

[Corn Pop] ???
[Big Red Button] ???
[I got Hairy legs] ???
[Listen up, Fat] ???

Wincon: You win when nothing can prevent the World Economic Forum from reaching majority.​

Yoho:

Welcome to WEF Mafia! You are George Soros, World Economic Forum aligned

[Informed Consigliere] You are a member of the WEF, but separated from the main chat. You are made aware of the identities of Klaus Schwab and Joe Biden at the start of the game.

If Klaus Schwab dies, you will gain the following ability:

[Bookie] (x2) Twice per game, you may place a bet on the next player to be lynched. If successful, you will join the primary scum chat.

Upon joining the primary scum chat, you will gain the following ability:

[Godfather] You will appear innocent to cops. You will survive the first kill attempt made on your life

Hidden/Unlockable Abilities:
[Corn Pop] Janitor the faction kill
[Big Red Button] It's the Ice Cream Button. You can pick a flavor (Vanilla, Chocolate, Strawberry), you will forget one ability at random depending on what flavor you choose, and learn what the rest do. If you uncover this ability's description, you may press the button at any time.
[I got Hairy legs] Ninja modify the faction kill
[Listen up, Fat] Biden gains a [Motivated] passive and henceforth can submit 2 role actions per night

Vanilla - Forget 1
Chocolate - Forget 3
Strawberry - Forget 2​

LGBTQIA2S+ hidden ability, activated upon successfully lynching a [Hated] player

[Safe Space] Once per game, invite a player into a neighbor chat. Both you and the player invited are protected from kills that night.​

Magic

Resplendent
Makes sense.

Flower was obviously scum. Poyser you played well, should have put more stock in you not wanting to lynch nibel day 3.

Ultra

THE BEAR
To elaborate on why the game was called here: The traitor was informed of the identities of both living partners, so there was little conceivable counterplay available to town. Had the traitor been uninformed, the game would have proceeded at 2-1-3

Poyser

:biden

Fucking well in lads. Good game @Yoho! At one point we thought it was you and then I didn’t and flower did and I thought it was Melkor lmao. We had no idea you knew who we were, but explains why you kept giving me your vote so easily :heston

Well played

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
I did literally the previous phase. I didn't get to poyser. You can probably check your notifications as of right now to see who I was sussing! It was you!
You wouldn't have been able to talk anyway kek.

Poyser

Thanks for the game @Ultra solid setup. I always like the less is more ones, even tho my role itself was an absolute shit show lmao. I did enjoy making my fake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back