Game Ranked You Will Eat The Bugs - A Mafia game brought to you by the World Economic Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
BN-EI841_schwab_FR_20140902125020.jpg

Note: This game may contain offensive political humor and references to real life people, don't take it too seriously

Players

1. Nibel
2. Magic
3. Lord Melkor
4. Gram
5. Tweet
6. Tempest
7. Lethal
8. Gad
9. Aurelian
10. LindLTaylor
11. Poyser
12. Mr. Reloaded
13. Fuji
14. Yoho
15. Ratchet
16. Bachi
17. Ekko
18. Rugrat

Subs

1. RDK
2. Flower
3. Ral
4. Luka

RULES

• Majority lynch. Day 1 phase length will be approximately 48/24, all subsequent days will be 36/24
  • No posting allowed during Night phases.
  • Failed role usages are not refunded, by default
  • If you have multiple roles, you may only use one role per night unless explicitly stated
  • Votes must be bolded.
  • No posting or using emote reactions after death.
  • No angle-shooting based on PM structure.
  • No communicating about the game outside of the game thread or chats you have been granted access to by me.
  • No excessive flaming/toxicity.
  • Do not talk about quitting or replacing out of the game, make any wagers, or otherwise seek to compromise the integrity of the game.
  • The Town alignment is Clown World Aligned
  • The Mafia alignment is World Economic Forum Aligned

Natural Action Resolution

Copy
Hide/Commute
Bus Drive
Block
Redirect
Protect
Miscellaneous
Kill/Status
Recruit
Inspect

Do not post yet

Game Start

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor

The brilliant minds and forward thinkers of tomorrow had once again gathered in Davos to discuss what was on the WEF Agenda. The globalists discussed amongst each other what plans they had in 2024, their cozy lodgings insulating them from the cold breeze of the Alps. How can we solve the energy crisis? How can we stop social and economic turmoil in the middle east? How can we make fighting aged men enjoy eating chitin?

These were the questions Klaus posed to the crowd of politicians, scholars, and entrepreneurs who all sat and noded sagely. He stepped down from the podium and left the forum to discuss among themselves. Quietly, he slipped away into the corners of the lodgings. On a bookshelf, he made a few quick tugs, and then an entrance appeared. He shuffled down the spiral staircase and arrived at his secret sacrificial alter. He was going to need powerful blood magic to kick off The Great Reset, even greater than what was needed for 2020. Many sacrifices would have to be made, but it would be worth it to Build Back Better...

Welcome to WEF Mafia! You are Jeffrey Epstein, Clown World aligned

You possess only your vote and no abilities

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to Clown World

Countdown Timer

Day 1 begins. You have 42 hours. With 18 players, it takes 10 to reach majority

Last edited:

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
Living Players

1. Nibel
2. Magic
3. Lord Melkor
5. Tweet
6. Tempest
9. Aurelian
10. LindLTaylor
11. Poyser
12. Mr. Reloaded
13. Fuji
14. Yoho
15. Ratchet Flower
17. Emil RDK
18. Rugrat

Dead Players

7. Lethal - Jussie Smollet, Clown World aligned - Vanilla Townie, Lynched D1
4. Grammaton - Dr Fauci, Clown World aligned - 3x Quarantine, killed N1
8. Gad - Elon Musk, Clown World aligned - 1x Party Host/1x Silencer, Lynched D2
16. Bachi - Syrian Refugee, Clown World aligned - Delayed Double Voter, Killed N2

Last edited:

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
hi guys, it's my first game back and would like to establish few things from my first post

- i do not intend to spam this game and i hope others dont as well, let's make the game readable for everyone please. spamming and ego-istical back and forth is rly worthless. i'll read and compile my responses when i find the time to do so.

- i no longer prioritize mafia over alot of other stuff in my life, which ties to the first point. i hope the thread does not become a chore to read as it'd make me lose motivation to continue

- i did not look at my role yet, and planning not to do so until end of day 1. im going be giving purely unbiased opinions on day 1 with the mindset to scum hunt, even if they happen to be my teammates

- if i happen to be town i'll continue as is and u wont tell the difference.

- if i happen to be mafia i ask my teammates to treat me as if i am town day 1. i did not look at my role PM so have no idea who u all r and i'll be scum hunting u accordingly.

with that being said, gl have fun everyone!

Lindltaylor

Paramount
hi guys, it's my first game back and would like to establish few things from my first post
This doesn't apply to people off this site assume? Because you and I just played together on WG lmao.

- i do not intend to spam this game and i hope others dont as well, let's make the game readable for everyone please. spamming and ego-istical back and forth is rly worthless. i'll read and compile my responses when i find the time to do so.
So many assumptions here. Ngl, I think most people were worried about you posting the most in the player list. At least among the people I know lol.

- i did not look at my role yet, and planning not to do so until end of day 1. im going be giving purely unbiased opinions on day 1 with the mindset to scum hunt, even if they happen to be my teammates
- if i happen to be town i'll continue as is and u wont tell the difference.
- if i happen to be mafia i ask my teammates to treat me as if i am town day 1. i did not look at my role PM so have no idea who u all r and i'll be scum hunting u accordingly.
This is the exact thing Jojo said in Nitty's Favorites 2 years ago as scum lmao. Literally haha.

Lindltaylor

Paramount
It's impossible to verify what you said anyway, and people are likely still not going to change their playstyle around you. So I'm not sure why you'd actually proclaim not reading your PM if your idea was to just scum hunt naturally.

Because the utility of doing so as town is non-existent and only serves to inform your scum mates if you're scum.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
It's impossible to verify what you said anyway, and people are likely still not going to change their playstyle around you. So I'm not sure why you'd actually proclaim not reading your PM if your idea was to just scum hunt naturally.

Because the utility of doing so as town is non-existent and only serves to inform your scum mates if you're scum.
well idk if im town or scum so im just putting it out there at no net loss. as i said, if i happen to be town then i'll just continue as is and yall wont tell any difference eitherway

Lindltaylor

Paramount
18 players - assuming standard 25% of the player base is scum, I guess we can expect 4-5 anti-town roles. Given the numbers, a 5 man mafia team sounds unlikely. So can be a combination of serial + mafia team or just mafia team.

Lindltaylor

Paramount
well idk if im town or scum so im just putting it out there at no net loss. as i said, if i happen to be town then i'll just continue as is and yall wont tell any difference eitherway
There is no net loss as either alignment, but just a small net gain as scum - which is informing your mates.

So what made you try this strategy out?

Lindltaylor

Paramount
The brilliant minds and forward thinkers of tomorrow had once again gathered in Davos to discuss what was on the WEF Agenda. The globalists discussed amongst each other what plans they had in 2024, their cozy lodgings insulating them from the cold breeze of the Alps. How can we solve the energy crisis? How can we stop social and economic turmoil in the middle east? How can we make fighting aged men enjoy eating chitin?

These were the questions Klaus posed to the crowd of politicians, scholars, and entrepreneurs who all sat and noded sagely. He stepped down from the podium and left the forum to discuss among themselves. Quietly, he slipped away into the corners of the lodgings. On a bookshelf, he made a few quick tugs, and then an entrance appeared. He shuffled down the spiral staircase and arrived at his secret sacrificial alter. He was going to need powerful blood magic to kick off The Great Reset, even greater than what was needed for 2020. Many sacrifices would have to be made, but it would be worth it to Build Back Better...
After the first paragraph's slow decent into politics and what looked like a boring read, the last few lines flew straight into the fantasy genre out of no where lmao.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
There is no net loss as either alignment, but just a small net gain as scum - which is informing your mates.

So what made you try this strategy out?
playing day 1 unbiased is more fun

statistically, the chance of me being town is highest, but there is always a thrill that i am not. it feels like playing a filthy indie

what u think? r u going somehwere with this question?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back