• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked You Will Eat The Bugs - A Mafia game brought to you by the World Economic Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
tenor.gif

Ultra

THE BEAR

Vote Count 1 Day 4

RDK: Tweet
Magic: Tweet
Flower: Tweet > Reloaded
Aurelian: Melkor
Tempest: Lind
Poyser: Lind > Reloaded
Lind: Reloaded
Melkor: Reloaded

Reloaded: 4
Tweet: 2
Melkor: 1
Lind: 1

With 12 players remaining it takes 7 to reach majority

vote reloaded

Let's just finish this unless someone is waiting for something else

vote reloaded

vote Lynch Reloaded

I believe Majority was reached here, going to double check

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Hmmm

I’ve got reason to be skeptical of this claim, tho it’s not completely out of the question I guess. I’d like you to reveal the condition on which you can turn someone hated so I can assess how likely it is plz
I can use it on a player who said something racist, sexist, homophobic or of they misgendered someone. It's only 1-shot also

Final Vote Count Day 4

Ultra

THE BEAR
Final Vote Count Day 4

Poyser: Reloaded > Lind > Reloaded
RDK: Tweet > Reloaded
Magic: Tweet > Lind > Reloaded
Flower: Tweet > Reloaded
Aurelian: Melkor
Tempest: Lind
Lind: Reloaded
Melkor: Reloaded
Yoho: Reloaded

Reloaded: 7
Melkor: 1
Lind: 1

(I had missed some votes in the first count, which have now been adjusted)

Majority has been reached

Ultra

THE BEAR
Imagine being Bill Gates right now.

You spend 30 years of your life and $50 billion of your own dollars supporting humanitarian causes. You directly save hundreds of thousands of lives in South East Asia by providing anti malaria netting to half of a continent, you drop infant mortality rates throughout the entire developing world by funding vaccine programs including vaccinating 40,000,000 children for polio, and, amongst a plethora of philanthropic endeavors, you fund free educational platforms like Khan Academy so people can have free access to high quality education.

Then after donating half of your wealth to charity and pledging 90% of the remainder to charity in your will..

Arguably doing more to better life on earth for humanity than any other human being to ever live.

You then hop on the internet only to find a million scientifically illiterate fucking Reddit incel imbeciles that are using the very computers you pretty much invented in the first place to call you a child murdering arch villian antichrist because they watched a YouTube video made by some other conspiracy yokel with the comprehension of a fucking potato.

And then one day you find them posted outside of your multimillion dollar mansion with some lifted trucks, Tiki Torches, and a whole lot of rope...

Mr. Reloaded was lynched:

Welcome to WEF Mafia! You are Bill Gates, World Economic Forum aligned

You possess the following abilities:

[Inventor] Once per night, you may craft any of the following one shot abilities and gift it to another player. Gifted player will be able to use the ability the following night and onwards:

[Commuter] The Commuter is unable to be targeted by any night actions on the night of usage
[Immunizer] A player that activates this ability will be immune to all forms of disease.
[Tailor] Flips results of cop investigations on night used

Wincon: You win when nothing can prevent the World Economic Forum from reaching majority.

Night 4 begins and will last approximately 18 hours. This night phase can be expedited if all actions are locked within the next 9 hours.

Day 5 begins

Ultra

THE BEAR
All of the U.S. intelligence agencies had come to a consensus about what the greatest threat to our Democracy was - Incels. Every man who couldn't get laid and began to resent women for it was a ticking time bomb. If history had taught any lesson, it was thus - men have taken over countries for pootang. And the resentment of thousands of Incels across the U.S. threatened to topple the government if left unchecked.

The CIA, naturally, came to their international leaders, and asked for a solution. It turns out, Bill Gates, who had recently been lynched by these Incels, had come up with an effective counter strategy.

. . .

RDK sat in his room, alone. It was another day without the embrace of a woman. Bill Gates' AI had determined he was a valid target to be "deradicalized". But he wasn't an Incel! Just a normal guy craving love.

There was a knock on his door. He got up and answered it. An attractive female with glassy skin and a bright smile stood in his doorway. She stretched out her hand for a shake, but when he touched it, he realized it was cold and metallic.

"Hello", the girl said.

"My name is H.I.M.E.(Humanoid Intelligent Mechanical Endearment-bot)."

"I'm here to be your government assigned AI girlfriend."

Slowly, the grimace that had permanently etched itself into the man's cynical face had faded away, and he no longer had any reason to oppose the WEF.

RDK has died:

Welcome to WEF Mafia! You are an Incel, Clown World aligned

You possess the following abilities:

[Vanilla Cop] (x2) At night, you may investigate a player and determine if they are vanilla or not.

[Incel] Investigating a woman will upgrade your investigation to [Cop] and return the target's alignment.

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to the Clown World

Day 5 begins and will last 45 hours

Countdown Timer

RDK

Marvelous

RDK sat in his room, alone. It was another day without the embrace of a woman. Bill Gates' AI had determined he was a valid target to be "deradicalized". But he wasn't an Incel! Just a normal guy craving love.

There was a knock on his door. He got up and answered it. An attractive female with glassy skin and a bright smile stood in his doorway. She stretched out her hand for a shake, but when he touched it, he realized it was cold and metallic.

"Hello", the girl said.

"My name is H.I.M.E.(Humanoid Intelligent Mechanical Endearment-bot)."

"I'm here to be your government assigned AI girlfriend."

Slowly, the grimace that had permanently etched itself into the man's cynical face had faded away, and he no longer had any reason to oppose the WEF.​
Taking the piss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back