• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked All Fiction Favorites Mafia (GAME THREAD! GAME OVER!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
See, but looking back, he's the one who initiated the conversation about culting. So I feel like you have less info than you're putting forth. You saw him visit Flower perhaps, saw his comment, and Flower's disposition and made that connection.

Because otherwise if you get a direct cult result on someone N1, that person is probably leader, and you showed no interest in the subject before all this. Makes your motives more suspect

He showed up and I asked him hours later or something.

Ultra

THE BEAR
I asked sig who he would cult and he said flower....

Look I don't actually think your line of reasoning is bad, I just think it's more likely you got an inconclusive result and are filling in the blanks. You reacted to Flower's "Sig isn't cult" which was a jarring defense out of nowhere, with a vote. Your behavior doesn't allude to knowing Sig is cult N1 it alludes to knowing he visited her or something and then seeing their posts and thinking they're cult.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Look I don't actually think your line of reasoning is bad, I just think it's more likely you got an inconclusive result and are filling in the blanks. You reacted to Flower's "Sig isn't cult" which was a jarring defense out of nowhere, with a vote. Your behavior doesn't allude to knowing Sig is cult N1 it alludes to knowing he visited her or something and then seeing their posts and thinking they're cult.

Explain to me why flowe is saying nvm sig and her are all confirmed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back