• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked All Fiction Favorites Mafia (GAME THREAD! GAME OVER!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Apart from being constipated, having an headache, being dizzy, missing the bus by 5 seconds and then not having a train home, then having to walk for almost an hour, all while being unreachable because my phone died, I am having a fantastic day thanks for asking. megacomfy

This day phase has been an absolute shitshow, there is a lot that needs clarification as far as I'm concerned.
Dude, that sounds like an average day in my life.

I feel you :life.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
fuck this game, man, using ad hominems is not something im a fan of and being called or insinuated im batshit is hard to not take personally

just lynch me

Oneiros

Surreal
I very much doubt the host would have the innocent child be able to confirm two other townies just like that. The way I see it Flower needs to claim tomorrow.

And in the event all 3 are town mafia wouldn't want to kill there because it will only reinforce the town status of the other two.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
I very much doubt the host would have the innocent child be able to confirm two other townies just like that. The way I see it Flower needs to claim tomorrow.

And in the event all 3 are town mafia wouldn't want to kill there because it will only reinforce the town status of the other two.
It's more like them vouching for each other and me thinking that's a dumb scum strat if you fake that, esp in a multiball, so I believe them.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
It's more like them vouching for each other and me thinking that's a dumb scum strat if you fake that, esp in a multiball, so I believe them.
yeah this doesn't sound like a hard confirmation of anything, oneiros. it just looks like her opinion.

Oneiros

Surreal
yeah this doesn't sound like a hard confirmation of anything, oneiros. it just looks like her opinion.
I agree. She didn't present it this way before though.

Do not extend the day phase because of me lol. I just thought it ended by midnight because there was a post saying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back