• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked All Fiction Favorites Mafia (GAME THREAD! GAME OVER!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
the rule is against ‘role revealing’

what part of a character claim is ‘role revealing’ in a game such as this?

"Role" often designates both role and character, I would also make the assumption (even if characters are typically not alignment indicative). Also, just judging by the existing flips, it's possible the host has made an alignment preference based on flavor and placed villains in mafia (Before you say what you're thinking, I know). I guess you could ask host if characters are wrapped up in this claim restriction and pop that cherry.

Sigismund

"Role" often designates both role and character, I would also make the assumption (even if characters are typically not alignment indicative). Also, just judging by the existing flips, it's possible the host has made an alignment preference based on flavor and placed villains in mafia (Before you say what you're thinking, I know). I guess you could ask host if characters are wrapped up in this claim restriction and pop that cherry.
"Roles, alignments, and characters will be received based off RNG. "

I assume this means even villain like submissions could role town. Flavor wise, Darth Revan and Vincent Valentine would suggest an anti hero/redeemed monster mafia, or that could be coincidence

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
pein does not claim period, i think many of you know this.
so pressing for it as an attempt to work with him is useless since you won't get anything out of it. or maybe not and he does something different this game - he seems consistent though.

what can you give us, T? do you have info?

Ultra

THE BEAR
so pressing for it as an attempt to work with him is useless since you won't get anything out of it. or maybe not and he does something different this game - he seems consistent though.

I know and I'm down to off him for it.

Grammaton

Consigliere

why are you trying to rationalise nonsense?

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
didn't say it wasn't

im saying trying to get a claim out of him is pointless if the intent was to level with him in the way ekko does

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back