• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked All Fiction Favorites Mafia (GAME THREAD! GAME OVER!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
I am a confirmed tracker.
Knew sig was on flower.
Knew lethal was on CP.

Sig is a jailer but cant execute.

Xadlin claims commuter but has no usages confirmed.

Lethal had a janitor kill and he didn't use it.
Can copy abilities .

Doodsy idk.
Didnt even post shuld be killed
Hmm alright unless both guys you tracked are exactly your teammates this seems unlikely to be fabricated

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Actually Sigi doesn't have to be a teammate since you claimed that result way after the fact and could've just shoehorned it in to try and add more credibility

On balance though I think going Xadlin over T-Pein is the play

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Actually Sigi doesn't have to be a teammate since you claimed that result way after the fact and could've just shoehorned it in to try and add more credibility

On balance though I think going Xadlin over T-Pein is the play
I would like for Sigis to claim how him and Nvm are connected. From how he stated it I assumed they‘re in the same PM, but if they‘re not and just character confirmed cross faction is absolutely plausible.

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Back from work.

@Ultra

Can you confirm whether you used an active ability that failed during the night phase? It would help confirm or deny Xadlin’s claim that they commuted you.

Does anyone have a compelling reason for OLU or Fuji to be town?
I kinda get Fuji being unable to be as active in this game since like Ekko he’s also playing in the Weebs game simultaneously I believe. That only gets him a certain amount of grace for his coasting though so if he’s used his rolecrush ability by this point he should claim who he used it on.

And as for OLU I was gonna say he’s pretty much playing how he usually does. He’s kind of known for his fluff meta in all the games he’s in. But things have changed a bit now that he’s claiming an investigation role. So we’ll have to see how his results shake out when put to the test.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
I never said nor claim investigating a player.

If you go back to the posts that where I say that the info is yet to be confirm, you will see the limitation of my info.

Last night I was looking for non-town aligned.
So how exactly does it work? Can you claim your ability?

Grammaton

Consigliere
This has yet to be confirmed by the host but I thought you'd like to know that there was at least 1 scum on your wagon.

Given that there were only 5 who voted for you, that should narrow down the search pretty well.

what’s this about waiting to be host confirmed?

it seems you already have a result?

One Last Username

Distinguished
what’s this about waiting to be host confirmed?

it seems you already have a result?
I believe ekko is forced to say the same thing for some of his post.

I have info, which I have detailed, but exactitudes are unknown until it is confirmed by the host via progress of the game.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
So far we had Midnight scanning non hostile, Ratchet being able to disguise, Craig scanning Town…you‘d think we have some mad invest power on our side to warrant that.

Grammaton

Consigliere
I believe ekko is forced to say the same thing for some of his post.

I have info, which I have detailed, but exactitudes are unknown until it is confirmed by the host via progress of the game.

im really not following

you’re making two conflicting statements and I don’t really get why

1 - ‘the host has told me following role usage there’s at least one scum on tpeins wagon’
2 - ‘the host hasn’t confirmed my result yet’

what’s going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back