• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked All Fiction Favorites Mafia (GAME THREAD! GAME OVER!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
right, you get it

does it look like she’s doing that here?

And do you think this was a relatively straightforward observation to make?
agree psychic seems townie. i thought u were arguing otherwise initially. misunderstood ur posts to tea

I've got an idea for an interesting experiment I would like to get your approval for before going ahead with.

Given its favorites every role in this game is probably a power role to varying degrees so people saying how happy they are with the role they were given shouldn't be too revealing.

So I would like everyone to rate how happy they are with the role they received from a 1 to a 10 scale (or a 1 to 5 scale if that's too broad). If we have that as a baseline we can see how it gets contradicted later, and try to determine what's the reason for the contradictions :hm
like the others said this wont work as scum can easily tailor their happiness response to match what they plan on fake claiming later anyway
So let's say someone gives a 7/10, and then later they claim and their role seems fairly weak. How do you reconcile that from the 7/10?

The problem here Xenos, is that you're asking for a subjective measure to provide an objective result, which doesn't really work. The risk of course is outing powerful roles, and lying about the power of one's role isn't something that only scum have incentive to do. Hence why it's not a great idea to implement.
expected ur first response to call it "fishy"

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors
What?
No.
I said ultra loves arguing with gramma.
I aint ultra not interested
Yeah, but, how does that make any sense?

You're just saying Ultra loves to argue with Gramma, that has got nothing to do with you avoiding talking with Gramma.

I mean, you're just arguing with someone else rather than Gramma?

What is the difference?

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Yeah, but, how does that make any sense?

You're just saying Ultra loves to argue with Gramma, that has got nothing to do with you avoiding talking with Gramma.

I mean, you're just arguing with someone else rather than Gramma?

What is the difference?

Gramma never learns.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
page 6

town
mango
psychic
xenos

lean town
tpein
doddsy
retro
maybe gram

lean scum
ultra
ratchet
maybe oneiros

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Competitors?

At least quote the song properly:

Kind friends and companions, come join me in rhyme
Come lift up your voices in chorus with mine
Come lift up your voices all grief to refrain
For we may or might never all meet here again

Here's a health to the company and one to my lass
Let us drink and be merry all out of one glass
Let us drink and be merry all grief to refrain
For we may or might never all meet here again...
The song should quote me properly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back