• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked All Fiction Favorites Mafia (GAME THREAD! GAME OVER!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
It could also be viewed like she's saying "this guy always makes scummy posts so no one should believe what he says".

I don't think of myself as that bad of a Mafia player, and being labeled as having that kind of meta would be a stigma I do not want even if it could be used to my advantage.
i agree that was a weird post by psychic, but u did make urself scummy the last time we played to the point she had to cop u. it makes sense from her PoV

i think u r both town can i ask u to look elsewhere for a bit pls

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
The sus and fishy part? It's an in-joke, Gram and Ultra know what I mean.
feel free to clue me in

Did I expect him to answer it honestly? No, but I am going somewhere with it. I didn't like how he used Psychic's post to generate content, so I'm trying to draw out some posts that help me read him as town. I'm liking him more now.
can u explain the vote on mango

I'm not following the "he used psychic's post to generate content". this is a thought that u have just revealed now. mango basically no sold ur vote and u didn't bother afterward anyway. i don't even think he was using psychic for content to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back