• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked All Fiction Favorites Mafia (GAME THREAD! GAME OVER!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
No, you kept pointing to his role and telling me it works like his does, I even quoted it for you and you said ye that's how it works. When I asked you how your role is weird, you went "dude I literally just told you how it's weird", not a word about it being a regular Tracker.

[Vote lynch T-Pein]

Yes thats how it works.
w/o the restrictions.
I literally scanned the neighboring thing too.
use your noodle

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Pein is also pretty alone in believing that Tracker is a claim so powerful it averts lynches simply by virtue of being claimed, which means chances are that's what he claims.

why do you think the other supposed scum has the exact same role as a flipped scum?
like really?

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
yes you do because your whole "case' on me is that I ain't a tracker.
I literally have 2 confirmed tracks you fool
Gram already mentioned yesterday that you tracking Lethal to CP was strange in that you kept saying you wouldn't be the lynch as if you knew that whatever Lethal did would change the picture, but that's not something you could have known ahead of time unless he's your teammate, which is quite possible. So that "result" is confirmed because obviously you know where Lethal went if you're his teammate.

The Sig result was known and claimed from early d2 or thereabouts so it's easy for you to claim that one after the fact.

I'd also like to mention that your explanation for why you tracked those people in particular was "I do whatever I want" which points towards more fakeness, you should have actual reasons to track those people.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Gram already mentioned yesterday that you tracking Lethal to CP was strange in that you kept saying you wouldn't be the lynch as if you knew that whatever Lethal did would change the picture, but that's not something you could have known ahead of time unless he's your teammate, which is quite possible. So that "result" is confirmed because obviously you know where Lethal went if you're his teammate.

The Sig result was known and claimed from early d2 or thereabouts so it's easy for you to claim that one after the fact.

I'd also like to mention that your explanation for why you tracked those people in particular was "I do whatever I want" which points towards more fakeness, you should have actual reasons to track those people.

nope
I was specifically pushing that sig had culted flower and I even said it was mech too.
I saw him do something to flower and flower was simping for him in the thread.

Saying that lethal and me are partners is your dumb tinfoil.
Like I said.
I can continue to deliver results.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
See, but looking back, he's the one who initiated the conversation about culting. So I feel like you have less info than you're putting forth. You saw him visit Flower perhaps, saw his comment, and Flower's disposition and made that connection.

Because otherwise if you get a direct cult result on someone N1, that person is probably leader, and you showed no interest in the subject before all this. Makes your motives more suspect

even ultra figured it out.
but now he is acting like he didn't
sus.

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Wait, the fuck? How many times can he do that? That's fucking busted
The group he chose to scan was the 5 people who still had their votes on T-Pein when the Day Phase ended... which includes Craig Pelton who was subsequently flipped as scum when they were lynched.

I'm sure you can see the issue that makes his results of "at least 1 scum" practically worthless :life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back