• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked All Fiction Favorites Mafia (GAME THREAD! GAME OVER!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Sig jailed flower n1
Sig botched his usage n2
Sig jailed me n3

Xadlin is just wacked out fr.
He says he commuted me n2 but this is confirmed false cuz I tracked lethal to CP.
He says he commuted ultra n3 and ultra says he doesnt know if true.
wack for both

smh

idk if both role can exist as same alignment either

none of them is pushing the other

also flowa sus af ngl

One Last Username

Distinguished
tpeins wagon? but tpein never got lynched. which vote count r u using for the tpein wagon. as in whats ur reference point there? please point me to the vote count u used to assess tpein's wagon

4 non town faction
> maroon
> ratchet's
> retro's

we r still missing 1 more
wagon, counter wagon what ever the question was if there were anti-town who voted for him the answer was more than zero, though it has yet to be confirmed by the host.

the range was 3-5. was so 4 is the ballpark

Take that info and do what you will with it.

Grammaton

Consigliere
glad something makes sense for once between us!

It is lame but people will be able to (hopefully) trust me as an indie in future games - with the added benefit of explaining my purpose and intentions

well I’m pretty sure you can understand me at least most of the time lol

and hey my takes on your early play were basically right - everyone’s happy lol

Emil

V.I.P. Member
wagon, counter wagon what ever the question was if there were anti-town who voted for him the answer was more than zero, though it has yet to be confirmed by the host.

that isnt rly very helpful

its like telling me yo ekko look at the player list at the start of the game. there is at least 3 mafia there

:giogio

anyway who was on tpein wagon. if cp was on it then he already flipped and was scum so cant make use of the info

One Last Username

Distinguished

Now some people here who shall remain nameless think that this is useless info. so might as well ignore it.

One Last Username

Distinguished
that isnt rly very helpful

its like telling me yo ekko look at the player list at the start of the game. there is at least 3 mafia there

:giogio

anyway who was on tpein wagon. if cp was on it then he already flipped and was scum so cant make use of the info

I don’t understand how OLU informing us there’s between 3-5 factions in a mafia game is in anyway helpful :jerrykek
Cp at the time had not been lynched when I got that info. so it confirmed 2nd mafia faction. and the size. If if red mafia only had two members, odd are that 2nd mafia also has two members.

One Last Username

Distinguished
anyway yall bitchin the info is no longer valid but you were asking what Info i received so far, so either dont ask the question or take the info batards.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
does ratchet even count as a faction

does fang considers indies a faction

I'm giga lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back