• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked All Fiction Favorites Mafia (GAME THREAD! GAME OVER!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grammaton

Consigliere
why is that stupid again? no explain it pls

because you don’t read anything, or actually look at what happened. I don’t expect to be 100% cleared off doddsys flip or being scanned innocent but jfc I have more credit in the bank than basically anyone else

your play is a never ending slew of the bowel movements of your imagination and I don’t think you realise how aggravating you actually are

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
@xenos5 did u kill none this game but lethal? I'm willing to trust u more than oneiros tbh
Yeah, though I don't see why you wouldn't trust Oneiros by this point. Town vig shots appearing in writeups when I hadn't fired a single shot at that point is enough for me. Since Fang already confirmed this game doesn't have fake writeups.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
because you don’t read anything, or actually look at what happened. I don’t expect to be 100% cleared off doddsys flip or being scanned innocent but jfc I have more credit in the bank than basically anyone else

your play is a never ending slew of the bowel movements of your imagination and I don’t think you realise how aggravating you actually are

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Yeah, though I don't see why you wouldn't trust Oneiros by this point. Town vig shots appearing in writeups when I hadn't fired a single shot at that point is enough for me. Since Fang already confirmed this game doesn't have fake writeups.
my question is why r we trusting he is the vig and not scum from another faction

can u explain to me where did the red team kills go?

@Aurelian do failed kills appear in writeups?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
there has to be an explaination

and no

them abstaining is not an explaination

Emil

V.I.P. Member
@Xadlin pls tell me all ur actions. who u commuted?

@Sigismund u aswell pls let me know every1 u jailed

yall might have stopped a kill or a killer. why arent u pushing for that?

any1 else claim roleblocks?

@Grammaton claim. why do u not want vigs to do anything tonight?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
@Fujishiro who did u rolecrush last night? we asked u to crush doddsy and it seems like u didnt, otherwise doddsy wouldn't die to flowa

this guy can be sent to the afterlife as well

Emil

V.I.P. Member
they can’t shoot if they want but it’ll be a waste
m-masaka... u cant be...?!!

m-masaka-57d503b833c07.jpeg

Emil

V.I.P. Member
we told fuji to crush doddsy but he didnt

wee woo wee woo

scum hunting police on ur doors fooj

Emil

V.I.P. Member
the writeup said tpein died to an explosion as well

oneiro capping about the claim tbh

Ultra

THE BEAR

I should point out for posterity, in case I die, there's a *chance* Oneiros didn't kill goth. Maybe 10%

Emil

V.I.P. Member
alright gram maybe i shud forgive u cuz these guys do be more sus than u

fuji
oneiros

ERADICATE THEM!!!! ^^^^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back