Game Unranked All Fiction Favorites Mafia (GAME THREAD! GAME OVER!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
They did hit him; had Gramm tried to use them during those following night phases after the ones you guys hit him successfully with them, he wouldn't have been able to use his action

He just never attempted to use his active ability until the final night
He never claimed role crushed, did he get notified that he was? Also can you add me to the dead chat bro?

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Oh, the game ended? Lol.

I coasted to victory.

Who was who?
Town: Xenos, Xadlin, Pein, Ekko, Sigismund, Nevermind, Flower, Psychic, Aries, Tweet and Oneiros.
Pro Town Indie: Ultra.
Survivor: Gramma.
Pro Town/Pro Mafia Indie: OLU.
Serial: Ratchet.
Pro Mafia Indie: Retro.
Mafia Team Maroon: Mango, Goth Boy, CP.
Mafia Team Red: Doddsy, Lethal, Fujishiro.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
BelatedAnxiousConure-max-1mb.gif

Im taking Ekko down with me.

Execute @Ekkologix @Flower @Aurelian LOCKED
@Grammaton @Ultra @T-Pein™ ,etc

I wish kills werent cucked lmfao.

Oneiros

Surreal
Town was mid but we persevered through our ability usage and scum X scum
Gg no re.
Sorry brother. You actually played a very good game looking back. The thread was just too cluttered around discussing you and it could be detrimental the advancement of the game if there was no info on scum. Gram and Xenos also gave strong town performances. Tweet mvp imo.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
He never claimed role crushed, did he get notified that he was? Also can you add me to the dead chat bro?
If a player was role-crushed, they would not be notified. I said earlier in the game I would not explain failed actions; since I was paranoid about anything being too much information given out might hint beyond the boundaries of what a host should or should not do.

Grammaton was never informed he was hit with role-crushes by Maroon and Red mafia teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back