Game Unranked All Fiction Favorites Mafia (GAME THREAD! GAME OVER!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower

King of Nera
V.I.P. Member
Since you share a chat do you think you could post the roles for you and Nevermind?
Your wincon: Defeating all hostile factions to Town. Eliminating mafia.

Your primary active ability is Slayer: You may communicate with each other at all. You may also invite a third player to neighbor/chat them privately for that night phase, though it will interfere and stop any action their taking even if its aimed at another player. The host will create a new chat for the person if they accept and your attempting to neighbor them will take priority over that player's action.

Your passive skill is Mortal Champions
: Your bodies if killed cannot be jailed or hidden unless a super-kill is applied that has an ability modifier to hide or destroy your corpse beyond a regular one.

Your voting power: You have one vote power shared between you two when casting it during the day phase toward a lynch. Even if one of you is killed or has their "vote power" taken, you can still vote.

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member

Your primary active ability is Slayer: You may communicate with each other at all. You may also invite a third player to neighbor/chat them privately for that night phase, though it will interfere and stop any action their taking even if its aimed at another player. The host will create a new chat for the person if they accept and your attempting to neighbor them will take priority over that player's action.

Your passive skill is Mortal Champions
: Your bodies if killed cannot be jailed or hidden unless a super-kill is applied that has an ability modifier to hide or destroy your corpse beyond a regular one.

Your voting power: You have one vote power shared between you two when casting it during the day phase toward a lynch. Even if one of you is killed or has their "vote power" taken, you can still vote.
Cool.

Damn though, at this point it doesn't look like either of my submissions made it in :catcry

Sigismund

Since you share a chat do you think you could post the roles for you and Nevermind?
Sigismund you are Faith Lehane
Nevermind you are Wade Barret
You are Town Masons!

Role abilities (Shared):

You are town!

Your passive skill is Mortal Champions: Your bodies if killed cannot be jailed or hidden unless a super-kill is applied that has an ability modifier to hide or destroy your corpse beyond a regular one.

Cool.

Damn though, at this point it doesn't look like either of my submissions made it in :catcry
Same :catcry

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
Lmao Tweet was another tracker, Gramm was survivor and was he the one that stopped the kills? The guy tanked two rolecrushes and a kill.

Cool stuff.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
Flower didn't bait anything. She was an innocent child with a x2 Vote Power who reflexively killed mafia. What is the counter play for that? How would she ever even consider her other use of her passive when she would never be lynched?
Yeah it was a guarranted scum kill with no counterplay, she was never going to be lynched unless town was losing majority and leaving her in the thread to coordinate with town is a no go.

There was no winning.

To take her out scum needed to die, that role was a bit op.

Flower

King of Nera
V.I.P. Member
Yeah it was a guarranted scum kill with no counterplay, she was never going to be lynched unless town was losing majority and leaving her in the thread to coordinate with town is a no go.

There was no winning.

To take her out scum needed to die, that role was a bit op.
You had rolecrushes for this reason lol.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
You had rolecrushes for this reason lol.
Meh, not enough of a counter measure.

We were heavily limited in what to do at night.

One of us always had to sit out doing stuff.

I was the weakest role of my team so more often then out I had to sit out doing actions.

I figured there was something going on with that passive but didnt expect that.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
Solaire_of_Astora_Image.png

You are Solaire of Astora!

Your primary active ability is Lightning Spear: which allows you to perform either a role-crush at a player you target (the role-crush is not permanent but does last 2 full cycles (if it happens in night 1, it would not subside until night 3) or incriminate another player with a false "guilty"/hostile fake read for 2 full cycles if that player is targeted by an investigative role. The role-crush is not permanent but does last 2 full cycles (if it happens in night 1, it would not subside until night 3).

Your passive-skill is Praise the Sun: Even when performing an action, actively or passively, you will always reveal to be innocent/town-aligned and non-hostile. Such is the joy of your candor and personality, none many assume the man who came to find his own Sun would be a wolf among lambs. In fact such joy radiates back and may temporarily for the night phase turn the eyes of hostile investigators blind and make you not only immune with your brilliance but also temporarily give false hostile signs on said interlopers for a single cycle.

Your voting power: You have standard voting power which is one vote when casting it during the day phase toward a lynch. You cannot have your voting power altered or suppressed, taken, or stolen from you.

@Grammaton My role if you didnt see it, Praise the Sun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back