• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked All Fiction Favorites Mafia (GAME THREAD! GAME OVER!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
GB if you didn't pick it up earlier ive been intentionally avoiding interacting with you in this game bc i frankly don't know whether to read it as banter or not.

the thing ill do and did (like in fujis) is vouch for you in game because you're LHF. i will continue to do this. and that's it.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
why is lethal being voted
(excluding flower since it's an obvious pressure vote and her intentions are clear)

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
I'm getting some sleep. There'll only be a few hours left before the lynch at that point, but see you all in the morning :life

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
1x Town Core License of Undisputed Towniness
Rarity: ☆☆☆☆☆ (Legendary)

Effect:
Once per game, the holder of this license can exhibit an undisputed towniness status. This forces all the players in the game to instantly read them as townie and automatically place them as townie in all of their read lists.

The License does not drop upon death, however, upon lynch it will go to the first voter.

May the wishes and aspirations of the Town Core guide you, adventurer!

X - Equip
△ - Learn More
O - Discard
*presses triangle*

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
I'm pressing circle

I have a couple friends who call it O it's really annoying

apologies for this post tweet

Psychic

Yennefer
the-rock-punches.gif

vote lynch mango
@Aurelian right here

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
*presses triangle*
Item: Town Core License of Undisputed Towniness

Cannot be Sold, Traded, or Discarded. If attempted to be discarded, the item will be destroyed.

Overview:

In an age when the Cult was not yet stretched over the Mafia, and Indies were still silent beneath the lands of creation. When all creatures bright and dark had yet to grasp the first weapons and tools left behind by the gods and their children, there was the Town. Within the Town, a Town Core with perfectly balanced Yin and Yang chi coalesced and formed. From within the Core, Ekko, the first being, awoke and emerged. He noticed the swirling ball of energy, and realizing that within its mass neither Yin nor Yang held sway. For a fraction of an instant, in that Age when time had yet no meaning, Ekko began to contemplate on the possibilities that this Town could provide.

With fierce concentration his thoughts burst into flame about him. In the flames, he beheld a vision of a world filled with ideals, honor, compassion, glory, and scum hunting that could be molded out of the Town's chi. Standing amidst the flames and moved by the vision within, Ekko decided to destroy the Scum to create the Perfect Town. Ekko inhaled his vision; his lungs were filling with a strong fiery wind. He approached the Town and spoke words of flame to shape it, breathed upon it to fill it with energy, and finally exhaled fully to immerse it in his fiery vision, to shape the very nothingness of the Town itself with the fires of his vision. As the Town began to take shape and come to life, Ekko found that it refused to be completely shaped by his will. It shot slivers of Town chi and speared Ekko in the chest. Ekko drew the Town chi from his wounds, breathed on them and transmuted it into matter. The Town chi was then reformed and became the first weapon – the Town Core License; a jeweled scroll of black and silver adorned with streaks of blood red. Holding the Town Core License, @Psychic spoke to the Town.

Dropped From:

- Ratchet, Shrektifier of Town - Lv. 99 Dungeon: Maid Domain - HARD MODE

Crafted From:

- 1x Ekko's Town Rune
- 1x Town Polymerization
- 3x Ancient License Ink
- 10x Town Shard of Weaker Towniness

Attunement:

- This scroll consumes 1 Mystical Tome slot to be equipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back