• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked All Fiction Favorites Mafia (GAME THREAD! GAME OVER!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
awesome

people need to stop asking for clarification from me after this

it's now clearly and abundantly futile and if anyone is gonna say "what" again ill quote this exact post smfh
:tiredpepe

or for once you people take a look into the basics of psychological coercion and manipulation because i literally cannot put any through this this every game

You are just rambling.

Ultra

THE BEAR
awesome

it's now clearly and abundantly futile and if anyone is gonna say "what" again ill quote this exact post smfh

or for once you people take a look into the basics of psychological coercion and manipulation because i literally cannot put any through this this every game

What

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
awesome

clarify the pepe emote

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
this slot gonna look hella silly whenever I flip town.
was he just waiting to pounce?
me thinks so.
Waiting for what? For you to show blatant hypocrisy?

I'll call out anyone if they go against the same standard that they set for others.

Sigismund

Imma be honest, not seeing how people are confused about Retro talking about the psychology of Flower's position in mafia being flipped from its usual, and how scum would try the opposite tactic than usual with that taken into account.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Imma be honest, not seeing how people are confused about Retro talking about the psychology of Flower's position in mafia being flipped from its usual, and how scum would try the opposite tactic than usual with that taken into account.
you and @Doddsy wud be best friends

ur posting style exact same

Sigismund

I'm holding it against you for including me

I'm here but I haven't had time to read work is busy. I'm on like page 2 of 50 per page so have like 17 to read.

Am I needed for anything specific?

I haven't seen anything thus far that's make me suspect them (except for tp simping for flower)

you and @Doddsy wud be best friends

ur posting style exact same
Huh, youre not wrong

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
i am giga turbo frustrated yes, and that frustration erupts from time to time

im essentially the typhoid mary of mafia, i think
????

it's like im typing chinese here

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
i am giga turbo frustrated yes, and that frustration erupts from time to time

im essentially the typhoid mary of mafia, i think
????

it's like im typing chinese here
Nope, this was all plain English. Can you use this to answer the questions I asked you earlier?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back