• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked All Fiction Favorites Mafia (GAME THREAD! GAME OVER!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

you seem to have conviently forgot i speculated mango is from a different faction or indie

given that mango town read u initially its also possible he is from the same faction and u placed him in an awkward position then he botched it and swapped when u told him to in the chat
Your progression to "Mango might be an Indie" was garbage, and frankly convenient.

The second paragraph is completely unsubstantiated, and potentially TMI if Mango happens to flip scum, with you trying to tie me to him.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Your progression to "Mango might be an Indie" was garbage, and frankly convenient.

The second paragraph is completely unsubstantiated, and potentially TMI if Mango happens to flip scum, with you trying to tie me to him.
its just logical

i scum read u

then i started scum reading him

just cuz he town read u made me think he is more indie than mafia

i gave him the option to lynch u today and he didnt take it soooo

turns out its possible u both r a team or hes from another team / indie

point is u both arent town. u both need to go

thats my progeression

Ratchet

I don't have much of a legacy to leave - obviously flip Ekko tomorrow, and don't let him retract his claim, he very clearly went along with the idea he was a lie detector. He has gave himself wiggle room, just cut it off.

After that I wouldn't completely discard Mango as scum, honestly the rest I have to offer are Day 1 reads so it's nothing special.

Ratchet

I would point out that Ekko needed to be talked up to this rather than coming down with the slam dunk, which should give pause as to what he is claiming. It's a waste of time because you won't listen, but I think it's fairly transparent he intends to retract, either today or tomorrow.

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
So lie detects don't show up in writeups in this game?

Cause we haven't gotten a single writeup with day actions yet :blobwhat

Ratchet

If he is town doing this, I think it's a pretty good case for game throwing, so hopefully something happens after the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back