• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked All Fiction Favorites Mafia (GAME THREAD! GAME OVER!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I would point out that Ekko needed to be talked up to this rather than coming down with the slam dunk, which should give pause as to what he is claiming. It's a waste of time because you won't listen, but I think it's fairly transparent he intends to retract, either today or tomorrow.
i had enough of ur shite. the last straw was the nonesense question to tpein that caused me to go ahead and submit my action. u r not game solving.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Lol no, plus if you were legit this is outright hinting- you would be mod killed. Shall we test that?
ive asked fang what i can or cant do

i am not outright claiming. nor am i revealing flavor

flowa was able to piece out everything from my sheer confidence on the push

Emil

V.I.P. Member
only regret is doing this late into the day. but enough was enough

i wanted to give u benefit of doubt and see how u go with the day but couldnt stand it anymore

Ratchet

only regret is doing this late into the day. but enough was enough

i wanted to give u benefit of doubt and see how u go with the day but couldnt stand it anymore
Baloney. You'd be way too excited to not have used it back then. It's so obviously fake it's hilarious to see you even try it, I'm going to guess you won't retract until votes are locked.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Baloney. You'd be way too excited to not have used it back then. It's so obviously fake it's hilarious to see you even try it, I'm going to guess you won't retract until votes are locked.
it took awhile for fang to answer what i can or can i not do

u r done ratchet. we both know it. i respect the projection of confidence

Emil

V.I.P. Member
the giveaway was the fabricated reasoning for scum reading mango

mango then town reading u just made the whole thing more complicated

yall just messed up day 1. happens

Ratchet

It doesn't even make any sense - if he has mod confirmation that Mango is scum he would have no reason to derail the wagon this late anyway, scum is scum. He could simply say I'm scum and then elaborate, the fact he is deliberately pushing votes away speaks to his agenda. I'm just going to get annoyed asking why people can't see it so I'm not going to bother, get me out of this torture.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
It doesn't even make any sense - if he has mod confirmation that Mango is scum he would have no reason to derail the wagon this late anyway, scum is scum. He could simply say I'm scum and then elaborate, the fact he is deliberately pushing votes away speaks to his agenda. I'm just going to get annoyed asking why people can't see it so I'm not going to bother, get me out of this torture.
i dont have any confirmation on mango. i have on you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back