• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked All Fiction Favorites Mafia (GAME THREAD! GAME OVER!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
The votes are too close, mafia can turn this into a no lynch at any minute.

When did you get the lie detect result Ekko?
cant confirm or deny any of this sorry

all i can say is im 99.9% confident ratchet is scum

Emil

V.I.P. Member
No I know what you're doing, like I said, don't invite me to your game, I have no interest.
if u flip town im down to just modkill myself or sub out. not going to stick around for an unadvertised bastard game

so there is that

anyway why r u being this emotional about it. if u r town the u flip town and i get lynched righr after anyway so arent u happy a scum is giving himself 1 for 1 to trade for u?

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Ekko, let me just tell you, if that's another one of your bits where you are just confident Ratchet is scum based on reads I give you the chance to drop it and unvote by quoting this post.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Ekko, let me just tell you, if that's another one of your bits where you are just confident Ratchet is scum based on reads I give you the chance to drop it and unvote by quoting this post.
flowa u know i cant confirm or deny

i am not unvoting tho

Ratchet

if u flip town im down to just modkill myself or sub out. not going to stick around for an unadvertised bastard game

so there is that

anyway why r u being this emotional about it. if u r town the u flip town and i get lynched righr after anyway so arent u happy a scum is giving himself 1 for 1 to trade for u?
No, it's not. You'll see with the flip. It's not emotional either, you're just back to making games unplayable. I want nothing to do with it.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
you can confirm if it’s mech without establishing what kind of mech it is
no claims arent allowed until day 3

all i can say is im 99.9% confident he is scum

the rest is up to ur interpretation if u think this is a strong read or mech

all u have is my sheer confidence on it and my posts

Emil

V.I.P. Member
No, it's not. You'll see with the flip. It's not emotional either, you're just back to making games unplayable. I want nothing to do with it.
ok cool

anything else b4 i start ignoring ur posts? u can open scum now anytime

Emil

V.I.P. Member
You can always say it's just reads.

Last chance.
am i allowed to atleast deny its not a read?

wudnt that basically be claiming

flowa all u need is my confidence on it and the fact that i am not an idiot to derail from what seems to be a scum mango onto someone else

if ratchet flips town i am done with the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back