• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked All Fiction Favorites Mafia (GAME THREAD! GAME OVER!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
more inclined to modkill myself actually

I won't, out of observation of fair play, but it's pretty funny

And by funny I mean role madness shit is role madness shit
yes rolemadness shit is just rolemadness

roll with this mentality and call it a day

this setup might honestly be town favored asfk. we'll see

it was built in like few hours. i have no idea how balanced it will be

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
(vote lynch Ratchet)
Well, shit. That ties the vote, doesn't it?

As much as I have a weird feeling about this, I won't cause a no lynch making us get no info on that alone...

[Vote Lynch Ratchet]

Emil

V.I.P. Member
u have 3 options here

1. i am lying
2. ratchet is sort of unclaimed miller/returns false negative role. i dont know if he could have even claimed this given nature of the game. if he was then thats unlucky asfk
3. game is bastard

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
k, add mango to the vig list I posted earlier then

also the reads doddsy gave me after I threatened to vig him for not having opinions seem fake. he said retro looks "good" lol

Emil

V.I.P. Member
u have 3 options here

1. i am lying
2. ratchet is sort of unclaimed miller/returns false negative role. i dont know if he could have even claimed this given nature of the game. if he was then thats unlucky asfk
3. game is bastard
@Ratchet im going to try and reason with u one last time

are u by any chance number 2?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
u have 3 options here

1. i am lying
3. game is bastard

if ratchet flips town number 2 and is unable to claim it u can consider me out

Ratchet

It's really wonky. Like I don't like to complain about rules but someone can say "I have mech" and you have no way to defend.

You can't claim miller. You can't claim indie. You can't even claim at all. If the purpose of these no claim rules is to stop claims from breaking the game then they just don't do that. It is the opposite actually.

Well, shrug. About what I expected.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
It's really wonky. Like I don't like to complain about rules but someone can say "I have mech" and you have no way to defend.

You can't claim miller. You can't claim indie. You can't even claim at all. If the purpose of these no claim rules is to stop claims from breaking the game then they just don't do that. It is the opposite actually.

well i confirm with the host before saying anything but yes the rules arent very well defined

quiet frankly all i had to do is project my confidence on u. i am not rly claiming

Ultra

THE BEAR

That it was a day cop sucks dick as well, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back