• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked All Fiction Favorites Mafia (GAME THREAD! GAME OVER!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Yeah, you got some explaining to do first. What was with you advocating for not protecting Ekko?

I didn't trust him, and I still don't. His comments and stances from yesterday kind of allude to him knowing this is a multiball game before it was even confirmed. Don't be niave. Feel free to have him check me if you want.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
I didn't trust him, and I still don't. His comments and stances from yesterday kind of allude to him knowing this is a multiball game before it was even confirmed. Don't be niave. Feel free to have him check me if you want.
Can you point towards those specific posts?

Ultra

THE BEAR
Can you point towards those specific posts?

Don't make me fetch shit please lol.

He talked about it multiple times, but I think the biggest indicator is that he kept pushing suspicion onto me even when stating Mango is confirmed scum - this does not make sense unless he held that assumption strongly

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Don't make me fetch shit please lol.

He talked about it multiple times, but I think the biggest indicator is that he kept pushing suspicion onto me even when stating Mango is confirmed scum - this does not make sense unless he held that assumption strongly
Welp, with a possible multiball I can't exclude an attempt of scum vs scumming here. Though I don't really think he's scum, else I believe he would have known Ratchet was SK, and he looked like he really thought Ratchet was Mafia.

His are you Town question wasn't the best, though.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Welp, with a possible multiball I can't exclude an attempt of scum vs scumming here. Though I don't really think he's scum, else I believe he would have known Ratchet was SK, and he looked like he really thought Ratchet was Mafia.

Flower, if he's scum with a lie detector, and he knows there's another faction...of course he probably thinks he caught Ratchet as mafia across the isle.

:hestonpls

I'm not saying definitively he is but that's a terrible reason to clear him.

If he's town, and both mafia factions witnessed the Indi getting caught in HD, and not chose to do nothing about it, that always begs the question of why

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Flower, if he's scum with a lie detector, and he knows there's another faction...of course he probably thinks he caught Ratchet as mafia across the isle.

:hestonpls

I'm not saying definitively he is but that's a terrible reason to clear him.

If he's town, and both mafia factions witnessed the Indi getting caught in HD, and not chose to do nothing about it, that always begs the question of why
Eh, Midnight had a full invest. Don't think scum need a lie detect. All that's clear is that Ekko did target him with sth.

One Last Username

Distinguished

I don’t consider SK and thought ratchet would flip mafia. But SK was a pretty anti town role. I would concur that it exonerate ekko. I would assume he was protected at night and mafia didn’t bother going after him.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Anyway point being is I'm going to hold him to his word from yesterday, the more he tries to deviate from Mango the more I'll probably suspect him

Ultra

THE BEAR
I don’t consider SK and thought ratchet would flip mafia. But SK was a pretty anti town role. I would concur that it exonerate ekko. I would assume he was protected at night and mafia didn’t bother going after him.

In a role madness game, with what we can presume to be two mafia factions, they have tools to deal with him, probably even if he has protection. They can strongman him, they can rolecrush him, so on and so forth. The longer he sticks around the less explanation will be plausible for that.

One Last Username

Distinguished
In a role madness game, with what we can presume to be two mafia factions, they have tools to deal with him, probably even if he has protection. They can strongman him, they can rolecrush him, so on and so forth. The longer he sticks around the less explanation will be plausible for that.
Didn’t he ask to be protected? After the SK flip why would a doctor not protect him and go for a rando instead?

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors
Nice, good call on shooting Mid!

:catbuff

I'll be honest, I didn't really read the last parts of last day. I am just surprised to see that Ratchet went instead of me.

But he was SK so I guess that's that.

Live to see another day
so-cold-windy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back