• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked All Fiction Favorites Mafia (GAME THREAD! GAME OVER!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
all right tweet probably town. the town reads make sense based on his posts even tho I don't necessarily agree with some. looks like genuine solving to me. I don't recall anyone else sussing sigismund so shows he's not just parroting. I also didn't like one of his posts but doesn't look like that's the one that pinged tweet

Psychic

Yennefer
all right tweet probably town. the town reads make sense based on his posts even tho I don't necessarily agree with some. looks like genuine solving to me. I don't recall anyone else sussing sigismund so shows he's not just parroting. I also didn't like one of his posts but doesn't look like that's the one that pinged tweet
Agreed with this. So who are you lynching?

One Last Username

Distinguished
Wow I didn't know cats could walk on two legs back then. Sorry for derailing the thread.
I can always go ultra and use this:
1*0eG0UKcj-KC4U0eU2YFNeA.jpeg

Or diddling booth.

cat-1.jpg

not sorry I derailed the thread again. Accept the cats overlords like I have accepted the serfdom of mine.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Agreed with this. So who are you lynching?
TPein but might switch to mango I think hes probably the scummiest. Thought maybe my first impression of him was just throwing me but people who are more familiar with him seem to agree and he's throwing out some whoppers. Curious to see what ekko has to say about TPein though given his initial position on him

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
all right actually feeling like I can work with some people this game, much different than D1 last game when everyone was just arguing shite with each other for pages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back