• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked All Fiction Favorites Mafia (GAME THREAD! GAME OVER!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Oneiros strikes me as someone trying to figure out things all on his own, he's got basically no care for the thread consensus and I just find him to be genuine

Ultra hasn't stuck out to me one way or another thus far, idk if he's actually less confrontational this time or if I've already gotten used to his in yo face style

...actually if I haven't noticed him being that way and haven't town read him for it yet, that probably means he just hasn't acted that way and mayyyy not be town? 🤔

Not going to lie this post from tweet registers as weird to me since I've taken strong positions on two players he's also expressed interest (He's voting Mango, and he's town reading Oneiros) and and he's factored none of that into his assessment.

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Why are you only lurking rn
When i've got little to add to the conversation I rate posts.

I agree with Hans's read list for the most part other than that i'm still null on Sigismund, willing to give him some benefit of the doubt until I see more posts from him, and that I got a slight town lean on Ultra rather than Null.

One Last Username

Distinguished
When i've got little to add to the conversation I rate posts.

I agree with Hans's read list for the most part other than that i'm still null on Sigismund, willing to give him some benefit of the doubt until I see more posts from him, and that I got a slight town lean on Ultra rather than Null.
Lurking is still lurking

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Oneiros strikes me as someone trying to figure out things all on his own, he's got basically no care for the thread consensus and I just find him to be genuine

Ultra hasn't stuck out to me one way or another thus far, idk if he's actually less confrontational this time or if I've already gotten used to his in yo face style

...actually if I haven't noticed him being that way and haven't town read him for it yet, that probably means he just hasn't acted that way and mayyyy not be town? 🤔
thought u just said there was a post of oneiros u didn't like or seemed fake

or was that sm1 else

Ratchet

oh is this the slip?
No, the "slip" was me using the word "just". He went and found the dictionary definition of the word, which has two variations, ignored the first one which I was using, and posted the second (with the 2 included) to claim I was misusing the word. No scum agenda was described to even make it a slip. You could ha e easily just asked me for this too, I've discussed it with him at length.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
No, the "slip" was me using the word "just". He went and found the dictionary definition of the word, which has two variations, ignored the first one which I was using, and posted the second (with the 2 included) to claim I was misusing the word. No scum agenda was described to even make it a slip. You could ha e easily just asked me for this too, I've discussed it with him at length.
which post was that
why do i feel like I'm missing so many posts lol

One Last Username

Distinguished
It was not because of the we word “just” though it did help, but that you quickly went from “mango is sus” to “mango is posting now and I like it, somewhat”.

Oneiros

Surreal
did I give reasoning? what's yours?
I thought Mango was making no sense with some of the stuff he said like pondering the meaning of Pein claiming when nobody can claim, and turning his Ratchet read around in a short time, but then he started to sound more townie. You deciding to go for Pein instead of Mango made me think you might have interpreted Mango's reaction the same way I did. Doubt Mango would bus Pein like that day 1 so probably not aligned scum, one or the other if any.

Ratchet

which post was that
why do i feel like I'm missing so many posts lol
It was earlier in the game, can't remember the post range.

Basically, because I used the word "just", he insisted I had "slipped" because I was referring to events from 1-2 hours prior, when if I was using the word "just", I should have only been referring to events from moments ago.

I pointed out that the word "just" can be used in different ways, and the context I used it in was to mean "exactly" and a means of couching the sentence (we are using informal language after all).

His response was to quote the google dictionary definition, full on copy and paste, including the "2" being visible to show that there were alternate ways to use the word.

In other words, he skipped the definition that applied to my usage, made it appear as if there were only one way to use the word, all to claim that I had slipped, when said slip doesn't even establish scum behaviour to begin with. A real gotcha, you like those no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back