• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked All Fiction Favorites Mafia (GAME THREAD! GAME OVER!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oneiros

Surreal
happy with these usages tbh
Don't know if usage is the right word reading Flower's role. She has no active abilities, should be related to her passive. She receives info when certain things happen or something. If the passive is something like receiving info about a random person with less than X posts that would be goated from Aurelian.

I agree they're good slots to have info on tho.

Grammaton

Consigliere
Don't know if usage is the right word reading Flower's role. She has no active abilities, should be related to her passive. She receives info when certain things happen or something. If the passive is something like receiving info about a random person with less than X posts that would be goated from Aurelian.

I agree they're good slots to have info on tho.

oh, I haven’t even read her role tbh, just that she had an inno clear

Oneiros

Surreal
K so out of my previous scum reads Goth's dead, Pein if he's scum is more likely to be aligned with him than the recruiters, Ekko can be resolved later. Sigismund was giving me pause too, but with Goth flipping scum and Flower's info he's ok.

Aries still pings me too, hasn't tried to advance the game at all and you can see he's keeping up.

Still ok with Mango/Pein, but now probably prefer Mango out of the 2. The disappearing act did make it seem like he gave up as some others pointed out. If he's town he can fairly argue for somebody else's lynch. There will always be an element of suspicion that he's just trying to not get lynched, but in his position I'd be trying to solve anyway so people could at worst work better from my town flip.

@Aries @MangoSenpai who do you want to lynch?

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
I wonder why psychic was offed? Did they fear her intuition or was she onto someone?
If we want to look into that possibility it's probably better to have Psychic's read list quoted for easy reference
  1. Xenos5 - town?
  2. CraigPelton - town?
  3. Psychic - super town
  4. Ekkologix - town?
  5. Grammaton - town?
  6. Hans Tweetenberg - town?
  7. Ratchet - town?
  8. Oneiros - town?
  9. Doddsy - needs to post
  10. Lethal - needs to post
  11. Sigismund - null
  12. Fujishiro - town
  13. Nevermind - null
  14. T-Pein - scum?
  15. Flower - town
  16. Retrolize - null
  17. Ultra - town?
  18. MangoSenpai - scum?
  19. Aries - null
  20. Goth Boy - null
  21. One Last Username - null
  22. Xadlin - needs to post
@Xadlin @Lethal @Doddsy

Needs to post more

vote lynch Lethal

One Last Username

Distinguished
Psych said Xenos was acting sus and that we were also pushing the inactives earlier.

so removing a voice to push inactives would be beneficial to scums.

or the kill was rando to throw us off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back