Game Unranked All Fiction Favorites Mafia (GAME THREAD! GAME OVER!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 2: Lynch Results

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Players who have voted: 14

- One Last Username: votes Mangosenpai
- Ultra: votes Mangosenpai
- Xadlin: votes Mangosenpai
- T-Pein: votes Ultra < Sigismund
- Hans Tweetenberg: votes T-Pein < Mangosenpai
- Xenos: votes Mangosenpai < Grammaton < Mangosenpai
- Flower: votes Mangosenpai < Grammaton < Mangosenpai
- Nevermind: votes Mangosenpai < Grammaton < Mangosenpai
- Sigismund: votes Mangosenpai
- Grammaton: votes Mangosenpai
- CraigPelton: votes Mangosenpai
- Ekkologix: votes Mangosenpai
- Aries votes Mangosenpai
- Oneiros: votes Mangosenpai

Players who have not voted: 5

- Doddsy
- Fujishiro
- Lethal
- Mangosenpai
- Retrolize

Lynch Vote Tally Leaders:

- Mangosenpai: 14 (One Last Username, Ultra, Xadlin, Hans Tweentenberg, Xenos, Flower, Nevermind, Sigismund, Grammaton, CraigPelton, Ekkologix, Aries, Oneiros)
- Sigismund: 1 (T-Pein)
- No-votes: 0

VOTE LYNCH RESULTS!

Mangosenpai is lynched!

Mangosenpai/Mafia Team Maroon member Lynch Result

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon

1981.jpg

Mangosenpai was Darth Revan/Mafia Team Maroon!
You are Darth Revan!

Your primary active ability is Force Lightning
: you may target a player when performing your faction-kill with Sith produced dark side generated lightning; regular-killing them on the spot or alternatively, role-blocking them for the night phase if not performed as the faction-kill! If used as the faction-kill, the victim's body will be charred, burned, and damaged beyond all forms of recognition and make the killed player's role lost permanently.

Your secondary active ability is Juyo-Kas: you can defend yourself or a teammate with unsurpassed lightsaber mastery and duelist skills in the night. Any hostile actions targeting you and an chosen player with be deflected; failing to effect the either of you and bouncing back toward those who went them at you. If multiple players target you (up to 3 enemy actions), then all the attacks or actions will be deflected but there is no guarantee they will strike the same person who initiated them against you. This may be used 2x (twice) before it is permanently lost.

It cannot be used back to back.

Your passive-skill is the Force in Balance: you cannot be role-copped but your alignment can be learned (hostile) if scanned performing any action in the night phase. You are also immune regular-kills and unable to be role-crushed, only role-blocked due to your precognitive powers and mastery of the Force.

Your voting power is: You have standard voting power which is one vote when casting it during the day phase toward a lynch. You cannot have your voting power altered or suppressed, taken, or stolen from you.​

NIGHT 2 PHASE ENDS!

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
NIGHT 2 RESULTS:

210.jpg

@Aries has been killed!
An unfortunately aimed shot has terminated the life of this important man!

644afdd2c4a0c433912cd818fa9c7a42.jpg

You are Candle Jack!
You are town!

Your wincon: Defeating all hostile factions to Town. Eliminating mafia.

Your primary active ability
is Bag and Sack: You may target a player in either the day phase or night phase, but not back to back or consecutively, to steal their vote power for that current or following phase. Example: If you steal a vote from them in night 2, they temporarily have no voting power in day 3. This will only fail if they are role-protected, you are role-blocked, or they have immunity to vote stealing. You may use this ability up to 4 times (4x shots) in total.

Your passive skill is Freak of a Freakozoid
: You can horde the stolen votes even after the victim's/targeted players have their vote power returned to them up to two times, increasing your vote power temporarily to 3 votes.

Your voting power: You have one vote power when casting it during the day phase toward a lynch. But hoarded votes with your active ability you can have up to 3 voting power. You are immune to vote alteration to your role from outside influences targeting you.

NIGHT 2: OVER!
@Aries any last words? And thank you for playing the game!

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
We will avenge you Aries :catsad

At work right now. So I’ll be able to post more during my Lunch Break.

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
I feel like the WU implies it was a Vig kill.
Oh, then perhaps someone managed to roleblock the scum that was going to perform the faction kill? Even with their Janitor gone I can’t imagine the scum team wasting a night by not using their killshot.

I’ll be able to discuss this more later (had to type this out real quick in the restroom lol). But for now that seems like a direction worth exploring.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Oh, then perhaps someone managed to roleblock the scum that was going to perform the faction kill? Even with their Janitor gone I can’t imagine the scum team wasting a night by not using their killshot.

I’ll be able to discuss this more later (had to type this out real quick in the restroom lol). But for now that seems like a direction worth exploring.
Yeah. I think the kills were prevented.

People need to share the results if they have any today, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back