Game Unranked All Fiction Favorites Mafia (GAME THREAD! GAME OVER!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
what u think mafia claims vigging u?

did anyone claim the aries kill?

they shud be hard pushing xadlin now

I dont think you should be posting at all.
You are posting from a position of ignorance.
If you are gonna be coasting do it properly and dont interfere with people who are actually reading.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
seth-rollins-wwe.gif

vote lynch tpein

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
lol tpein can easily fake being roleblocked/jailed to cover for surviving the shot. he started with this today actually lol
knows he's gna be in some deep shite

I think before you start the tinfoils make Xadlin claim if he is actually the vig....

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I dont think you should be posting at all.
You are posting from a position of ignorance.
If you are gonna be coasting do it properly and dont interfere with people who are actually reading.
no no i have read the thread i was just lying about it to catch u offguard

playtime over tea

gojosolos.png

I think before you start the tinfoils make Xadlin claim if he is actually the vig....
shud be easy then, a lynch between u or him

why arent u voting him?

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
love how u suddenly started discrediting me lol

You showed up asking stupid questions that have already been discussed.
I said if you aren't going to play then dont.
I am not discrediting you.
I just said you are interrupting the game because you are posting from a position of ignorance.
you yourself said this.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
He is claiming he can commute people.
he is claiming he can vig people.
he is claiming he can roleblock people.
flower said him lying is NAI.
voting for doodsy rn.
okay

@Xadlin why arent u voting tpein rn? what did u do to him

say fast or we yeet u today

Oneiros

Surreal
I have a idea. if we vote for Tpein and he does not die, i can failsafe it with removing him from play for a phase.
Claims that he can ''remove a person from play'' for a phase, context reads a night phase. Claiming commuter?
my vote still stands against mango and i will use my roleblock against tpein later in the nightphase
Claims roleblocking ability. Possibly different wording for the same ability he claimed before?
@CraigPelton I'm holding on to voting on mango since ultra suspected them on day 1 and Tpein tried to create a wagon to sway the votes away from mango. tpein never defended themselves from that, so im going to shoot him tonight

@Ultra Welcome, Moon-and-Star, to this place where YOUR destiny is made. I will protect you during the night
Claims killing ability. Also claims protecting ability, again maybe the same ability he claimed on the first quote?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
You showed up asking stupid questions that have already been discussed.
I said if you aren't going to play then dont.
I am not discrediting you.
I just said you are interrupting the game because you are posting from a position of ignorance.
you yourself said this.
u can catch me up instead of telling me to not post

not good

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Claims that he can ''remove a person from play'' for a phase, context reads a night phase. Claiming commuter?

Claims roleblocking ability. Possibly different wording for the same ability he claimed before?

Claims killing ability. Also claims protecting ability, again maybe the same ability he claimed on the first quote?

oh yeah.
sounds like he is just claiming a commute.

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Seems like this day phase will be Xadlin vs T-Pein. I feel good placing my vote here for now [Vote Lynch T-Pein] .

Xadlin’s testimony is sure to be important. So hopefully they’ll have explained who they shot before I get back from work.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Seems like this day phase will be Xadlin vs T-Pein. I feel good placing my vote here for now [Vote Lynch T-Pein] .

Xadlin’s testimony is sure to be important. So hopefully they’ll have explained who they shot before I get back from work.

Why is this the dichotomy.

What the :whathekong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back