• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked All Fiction Favorites Mafia (GAME THREAD! GAME OVER!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
I see.

I do think it's a bit odd T-Peins role doesn't have any restrictions, when I look at mine and then Psychics. But I doubt this game is balanced anyway
Also lol @ 3++x combined Watcher/Tracker

Idk about anybodys elses roles but mine isn't that powerful, the known town ones aren't that powerful either, only the scum ones come close
I'll add to this. My own role has has a significant tradeoff as well. So I definitely think a straight up tracker/watcher with no restrictions would be a definite exception in regards to the pattern i've been seeing.

Doddsy

Mafia God
I tracked him to flower.
asked sig if he is a culter.
He said no.
I asked who he would cult if he was.
He said flower.
Flower shows up hard defending sig.
I assume she got culted and vote for sig.
I later ask host if cults are announced and he said yes.
I stop sussing sig as a culter.
sig jails me anyways.
Ok he is a jailor cool...
So yes?

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
I'll add to this. My own role has has a significant tradeoff as well. So I definitely think a straight up tracker/watcher with no restrictions would be a definite exception in regards to the pattern i've been seeing.

how dumb can you be?
I can continue to deliver results.
You can't just say I am limited when I can prove I am not.
My slot will literally self resolve.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Yes it does.
I track just like him
I watch who I track just like him.
Why are you pretending like I wasn't the one that quoted the mid role to you anyways?
I know he had x shots.
I dont.
What kind of point is this lmao

You're the one who quoted his role so I'm not allowed to bring up inconsistencies about it?

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
What kind of point is this lmao

You're the one who quoted his role so I'm not allowed to bring up inconsistencies about it?

Because I am fully aware of what his role is.
You asked me if my role has restrictions and I never said it did.
other that that Its exactly the same thing.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
anyways.
you have to prove I am not a tracker since your whole push on me is that I am faking the claim.
I have left enough crums to prove I am one tho.
I am different tweet kun.

Xadlin

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
Didn't you say you could kill someone

Well how Xadlin claims it works is you wouldn't be able to use any actions but neither would anyone else be able to use any actions on you. So if you used an action and it did nothing when normally it would give you some type of result that would fit.
basically what xenos said
never had this ability before, sicne it didnt show up in the writeups.

but no, i cant kill anyone.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Because I am fully aware of what his role is.
You asked me if my role has restrictions and I never said it did.
other that that Its exactly the same thing.
Yes, you said there are restrictions, namely you said your role is just like Goths
its the weird tracker just like how mid flipped. I can also see if someone targeted them But so far not relevant
Wdym "weird" tracker btw
I LITERALLY explained why its weird right after....
:whathekong
It being exactly like Goths flip?
You even quoted it, this is the one?
Yes I did
Mine says nothing about neighbor chats.
You even gave me one of your repulsive trademark shitfaces after I asked you what was weird about your role, I asked you very specifically if it was just like Goths role and you said it was, but by virtue of your own results it can't be.

You're not going to gaslight your way out of this one

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
anyways.
you have to prove I am not a tracker since your whole push on me is that I am faking the claim.
I have left enough crums to prove I am one tho.
I am different tweet kun.
Also I don't have to disprove your results, all I have to do is present one possible scenario

And since we've seen the kinds of omega powerful roles that certain scum players have flipped there's basically no end to how strong a role I could venture you to have

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back