• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked All Fiction Favorites Mafia (GAME THREAD! GAME OVER!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Here for reference. But then he said it doesn’t protect against kills so that’s not an option. Could speculate driving, redirects, rolecrush/block, bodyguard (less than 0.0001% chance for me). I haven’t the slightest because if you’re legit, then I should’ve been shot.
I didn’t drop any hints that I was the 2nd town vig before I used one of my shots during the night phase. So I find it very difficult to imagine I’d be specifically targeted with stuff like that over any of the people who had already role claimed by that point.

And with rolecrushes I believe the host informs you when you’ve been rolecrushed (it’s been that way in every game I’ve been in) so that’s completely out.

Lethal

Exceptional
I didn’t drop any hints that I was the 2nd town vig before I used one of my shots during the night phase. So I find it very difficult to imagine I’d be specifically targeted with stuff like that over any of the people who had already role claimed by that point.

And with rolecrushes I believe the host informs you when you’ve been rolecrushed (it’s been that way in every game I’ve been in) so that’s completely out.
Well then I have no idea. Sorry.

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Well then I have no idea. Sorry.
If it’s any consolation, you were a good bit more convincing than Doddsy despite having a similarly low post count.

I’d like to see how you play at full power someday rather than limited by a busy schedule.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Votes:

Ekko: Grammaton.
OLU: Lethal.
Xadlin: Lethal.
Xenos: Lethal.
Fujishiro: Lethal.
Tweet: Lethal.
Sigismund: Lethal.
Ultra: Lethal.
Grammaton: Lethal.

Lethal: 8.
Grammaton: 1.

No voters so far:
Lethal
Nevermind
Oneiros

@Aurelian .

Grammaton

Consigliere
Right, feel we’re sleepwalking a little bit here

should probably get some PoEs on paper for post lethal, as there’s probably going to be another scum to find

xadlin and Fuji would probably be the main two that come to mind, there’s compelling reasons to think everyone eise is town from my pov

Grammaton

Consigliere
I’d go with xadlin first, I don’t think what Fuji has done in the game is particularly scummy, it’s just he hasn’t really played in any meaningful way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back