• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Ranked Baki Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grammaton

Consigliere
All right, I'll see you all after lunch then.

Anyway, I see that we no lynched yesterday due to a tied vote, and I don't like that. We wasted a whole day and receives no information from that. Am I right seeing that the last votes that ended up tyong the votes are from Xenos voting and Gramm switching?

@Grammaton what are your reads on Nibel and Frickles at this point?

Nibel I think is town purely by their positions on Aurelian and magic

Frinckles is in the poe pool - they have points in their favour and points against. I don’t think they looked like doomed scum when they were close to being lynched yesterday, but it’s a guess because I don’t know their game or capabilities

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Nibel I think is town purely by their positions on Aurelian and magic

Frinckles is in the poe pool - they have points in their favour and points against. I don’t think they looked like doomed scum when they were close to being lynched yesterday, but it’s a guess because I don’t know their game or capabilities
Frinckles just looks like Town to me tbh.

Flower
CP
Nibel
Gram
Jinri
Frinckles
Xenos
Baki

Magic
Gad
RDK

Fang

Would be my current solve.

But I'm not even completely caught up.

Grammaton

Consigliere
Frinckles just looks like Town to me tbh.

Flower
CP
Nibel
Gram
Jinri
Frinckles
Xenos
Baki

Magic
Gad
RDK

Fang

Would be my current solve.

But I'm not even completely caught up.

The issue with this solve is there’s probably 4 scum - if you’re sticking to the idea there’s a serial killer, then you’ve basically got a scum in your town reads

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
@Retrolize i appreciate you don’t feel great, however your position in my eyes is rapidly deteriorating. We need you to play mafia, not act as a glorified secretary

I very much do not agree with the town reads Aurelian has received, and I think it’s worth noting that since he got them, when he’s been around he’s basically stuck to the same hymn sheet. I don’t see any progression in his thoughts or response to new information

I take it this was the objection with aurelian as he didn't actually show where Gramm prepped the mislynch.

@Aurelian want to find those quotes to show for this phase or next.
Here

Magic

Resplendent
All right, I'll see you all after lunch then.

Anyway, I see that we no lynched yesterday due to a tied vote, and I don't like that. We wasted a whole day and receives no information from that. Am I right seeing that the last votes that ended up tyong the votes are from Xenos voting and Gramm switching?

@Grammaton what are your reads on Nibel and Frickles at this point?
It's majority lynch, not deadline. Tying doesn't cause a no lynch.

Magic

Resplendent
Where would you go right now?
I agree with you on gad. I don't think my entire wagon is town either. Gad/xenos could be scum if not both if you and Gramm are town. Gramm will be town if Aurelian is scum. Craig needs to prove his vig shot then he should.be cleared too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back