• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Ranked Baki Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

Marvelous
Alright so gonna assume my town pool is solid!

Tag me when those other two have claimed and I'll spill the tea!

Grammaton

Consigliere
Think it was a chat slip lol?

Might be, might be a worked slip - it’s more the reads don’t add up, his play yesterday was crap, lethal blatantly ducked day 1 and his entrance was also crap.

The only thing I wanted to see is if he’d go all out to try take himself out of poe, but he’s messing around trying to establish control over when he claims, which just isn’t a priority for him as town

So yeah, pretty straightforward

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Might be, might be a worked slip - it’s more the reads don’t add up, his play yesterday was crap, lethal blatantly ducked day 1 and his entrance was also crap.

The only thing I wanted to see is if he’d go all out to try take himself out of poe, but he’s messing around trying to establish control over when he claims, which just isn’t a priority for him as town

So yeah, pretty straightforward
The Fang Town read is pure shite tbh.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Also the shade my way is pure garbage. If he thinks Fang is Town, a scum Flower literally went out of her way to throw a scum Magic under the bus when a Town Fang Lynch was completely viable…yeah happy to lynch there. This is cap.

RDK

Marvelous
The Fang Town read is pure shite tbh.
I've said before and I'll say it again. Aurelian plays like a worse Jeff as town. He is brash, challenges people and generally doesn't give a fuck. He can't replicate it as scum and comes off awkward and stale

I saw the prior here in the posts I've read

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Well yeah, he’s scum

We should prob lynch fang though as I’m guessing he has something that he needs to live long enough to use, hence his teammates killing themselves to protect him it seems
Let‘s wait for the claims tbh.

Grammaton

Consigliere
I've said before and I'll say it again. Aurelian plays like a worse Jeff as town. He is brash, challenges people and generally doesn't give a fuck. He can't replicate it as scum and comes off awkward and stale

:heston

‘Awkward and stale’

Pretty much his day 2 to a tee

Flower

V.I.P. Member

Why am I not confirmed Town from your pov, then?

Chairman Nibel

Breath of the Wild
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him
Well yeah, he’s scum

We should prob lynch fang though as I’m guessing he has something that he needs to live long enough to use, hence his teammates killing themselves to protect him it seems
I have the feeling he's the SK, it's easier to attack a lot of people at the same time when you're an indie. I know this from my previous game. Looks like Fang is just hitting everything moving.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
@Retrolize what do you think about the game now?
Weird phrasing, I'm vindicated with my read on Magic

Aurelian should go next obviously, I'd also avoid questioning and interrogating him because there's nothing more to be said or go over. If you leave the door open to hear him out, there's going to be a mate in there trying to stir the waters. Likely the ones who press the possibility of him being SK. While it fits him self-preserving this game, the way he's gone about it is simply him projecting his opponent's arguments back to them. His nitpicking characteristics and trying to further project an image on them is more in line with scum play as it's all based on agenda pressing.
I noted him being rather protective of me being duped when he claimed I'm not discerning other's play correctly trying to amplify my suspicions of Gram.

The votes on Nibel were Magic, Gad, and Aurelian. Now, I'm unsure whether they were attempting to bus a teammate but the signs more or less point to the other mate in the top wagons to disassociate from each other, but one teammate is likely to be on Nibel's wagon under the hopes it'd gain enough traction.

For RDK, I'm dead set on him being town. His reaction toward my play is very, very unlikely to be a hyperaware play to disarm me (kudos if my read is wrong.) Scum are less likely to comment on it as it's clearly beneficial our numbers dwindled. This just seems like he didn't filter himself and points to genuine frustration on his part.

@Grammaton What's the ratio again?

RDK

Marvelous
:heston

‘Awkward and stale’

Pretty much his day 2 to a tee
I don't agree. He seemed pretty confident in himself and was pushing for votes against you and using an argumentative tone while doing so. It's not something scum would do, especially if it's your theory that he needs to stay alive as long as possible

RDK

Marvelous
I have the feeling he's the SK, it's easier to attack a lot of people at the same time when you're an indie. I know this from my previous game. Looks like Fang is just hitting everything moving.
Why would a last man standing role want to attack everyone at the same time

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Now, if an Aurelian wagon does start, be very diligent about observing it and whether it gains too much traction, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back