• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Ranked Baki Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairman Nibel

Breath of the Wild
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him
However, one thing that's tickling me is him going out of his way to defend Fang to begin with - that is bizarre, since Aurelian's play is very difficult to try to discern, much less defend

This is exactly what Magic had done earlier

I'm going to assume the play is likely them trying to preserve Fang for last and make sure he's not the one getting lynched anytime soon, so his mates might be simply trying to act as a sacrificial lynch perhaps
@Grammaton would this be a possibility and in line with how Magic coaches people? I feel defending til the very last breath over Town having consensus a player is scum too easy, that's the one thing I'm trying to make sense of.
If Magic is coaching people it means they're probably lost now, right?

Bachi

Distinguished
Magic being scum makes me see Nibel in a more favorable light
I need to point that there can be a link between Magic and Frinkles based on the d1 lynch wagons, I feel that if Frinkles was town there, he would have been lyneded d1, or maybe this is some kind of weird play from Magic to not push town
I need to see where Jinri is at rn since she said that she will do a read list, but she delivered nothing, the day ended shortly after she went online but still, we need some claims here
We shud all mass claim today, since the vig is dead, and the cop variation is dead also

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
If Magic is coaching people it means they're probably lost now, right?
No, I mean previously.

If he set up a game plan and then delegated the rest to a mate of his with experience, there's still a chance that they still have some direction imho

Grammaton

Consigliere
Magic being scum makes me see Nibel in a more favorable light
I need to point that there can be a link between Magic and Frinkles based on the d1 lynch wagons, I feel that if Frinkles was town there, he would have been lyneded d1, or maybe this is some kind of weird play from Magic to not push town
I need to see where Jinri is at rn since she said that she will do a read list, but she delivered nothing, the day ended shortly after she went online but still, we need some claims here
We shud all mass claim today, since the vig is dead, and the cop variation is dead also

We are indeed mass claiming but I don’t want you to claim just yet pls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back