• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Ranked Baki Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

Marvelous
But I didn't. I asked if people really thought Ultra would give me powers but never claimed I didn't have them.
If you didn't claim VT (which you clearly did) then you dodged claiming for 12 hours when you were up during mass claim

Both bad, both make you scum

Cry

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
If you didn't claim VT (which you clearly did) then you dodged claiming for 12 hours when you were up during mass claim

Both bad, both make you scum

Cry
I mean, I claimed my character what else do you want from me?

Grammaton

Consigliere
No idea, with Magic flipping scum and pocketing me from the start of the game.

So if I am to accept you are town, what am I supposed to be working with here? You’re not willing to give some names and reasons, you just throwing the game or what?

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
So if I am to accept you are town, what am I supposed to be working with here? You’re not willing to give some names and reasons, you just throwing the game or what?
Why are you NOW reevaluating your position on seeing me as possibly town instead of scum when Magic's flip should in your eyes logically resolve me in your PoE?

I think Nibels is town.
Frinckles is town most likely.
I think I have no read on Jinri.
I don't have Xenos as anything but null, especially with Magic's legacy read for me vs him as tvt.
No idea about RDK.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Bachi is unknown to me. With Magic pocketing me and reversing his position with Bachi, I don't know if that was shading done for distancing to protect if teamed or if genuinely an attempt to get him lynched.

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
Bachi is unknown to me. With Magic pocketing me and reversing his position with Bachi, I don't know if that was shading done for distancing to protect if teamed or if genuinely an attempt to get him lynched.
If you were to guess which one seems more likely, what would you choose?

Chairman Nibel

Breath of the Wild
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him
We are 10 only remaining we have to understand they're people openly lying. VT is the defense for everything.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
If you were to guess which one seems more likely, what would you choose?
I have no idea.

Magic is known to play hard as anti scum when he's mafia and tie town to him if he gets killed or lynched but he is also equally capable of bussing teammates to win town credit. I know he flip flopped on Bachi but don't know how to rationalize it and I also need to look back at his interactions with yours.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
I have no idea.

Magic is known to play hard as anti scum when he's mafia and tie town to him if he gets killed or lynched but he is also equally capable of bussing teammates to win town credit. I know he flip flopped on Bachi but don't know how to rationalize it and I also need to look back at his interactions with yours.
That‘s not his scum play at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back