• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Ranked Baki Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairman Nibel

Breath of the Wild
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him
Go back and quote the writeups to demonstrate your potential SK theory and sell me on it
I'm not sure about the SK theory and I can only explain it by saying that Orwellian seems to attack everyone. He doesn't seem to have no real attach to anyone. I know it from my game as an indie during the previous ATLA game, it's easier to attack everybody when you don't have the weight of your faction on your shoulders. Maybe Fang knew/thought Magic was scum but used it as an advantage doing like/pretending he was pocketted so the scums would let him alive. I don't know if you get what I am saying? It's an overall impression and I honestly don't think I can give you any quote that would clearly lead you to think the same as me.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Vote Lynch Aurelian

I'm done.
Please stop, I get that this is absolutely sincere coming from you

You'll eventually find your way to dead chat some way or another, I'm just having trouble with solving without some kind of way to prove your being town

Can you please give me a reads list?

RDK

Marvelous
I’m talking about error when I’m gone - I’m relatively happy with my own poe
Yes. You do that by enabling the remaining players to have the most reliable mechanical information available to them once you're gone. Because that's what will help them the most. You're depriving that if you want to remove the towns investigative power

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
I'm not sure about the SK theory and I can only explain it by saying that Orwellian seems to attack everyone. He doesn't seem to have no real attach to anyone. I know it from my game as an indie during the previous ATLA game, it's easier to attack everybody when you don't have the weight of your faction on your shoulders. Maybe Fang knew/thought Magic was scum but used it as an advantage doing like/pretending he was pocketted so the scums would let him alive. I don't know if you get what I am saying? It's an overall impression and I honestly don't think I can give you any quote that would clearly lead you to think the same as me.
That isn't what I asked, please quote the writeups

Grammaton

Consigliere
Yes. You do that by enabling the remaining players to have the most reliable mechanical information available to them once you're gone. Because that's what will help them the most. You're depriving that if you want to remove the towns investigative power

Or alternatively, by removing the source of misinformation. You aren’t towns source of anything in all likelihood

RDK

Marvelous
Or alternatively, by removing the source of misinformation. You aren’t towns source of anything in all likelihood
But that's your assumption. You're assuming I'm bussing, rather than assuming the most logical explanation AKA, it really is that easy

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
However I don’t think fang has it in him to make anything approaching a persuasive argument here, so the threat level is pretty low

Like he’s definitely scum, I’ve been saying it the whole game but in more thinking about how to narrow the margin of error
You're missing one thing

His threat level in terms of thread control is low, you're correct about this

But we don't know his ability usage and how well he's utilized it (let's exclude the assumption you feel he would not use it well), although I can see why you'd prioritize RDK over Fang with that aspect and I'd actually agree his ability usage is more of a threat as scum

Is that correct?

RDK

Marvelous
If the plan was a mass bus, why didn't Gad vote for Magic after I'd entered and inmedietely suspected him based on his posts?

If bussing as a strategy has been established when I was calling Gads posts pure shite, why was Gad voting Magic not a part of that?

Grammaton

Consigliere
You're missing one thing

His threat level in terms of thread control is low, you're correct about this

But we don't know his ability usage and how well he's utilized it (let's exclude the assumption you feel he would not use it well), although I can see why you'd prioritize RDK over Fang with that aspect and I'd actually agree his ability usage is more of a threat as scum

Is that correct?

All things being equal, I would expect RDK to use his tools in a more optimal way over time. I mean no disrespect by that

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
I have more of an issue with Fang and RDK not immediately locking me Town.

From a Town Fang POV I pushed scum Magic when a Town Fang Lynch was completely achievable.

From a Town RDK POV who caught a scum Gad and saw me push both scum Magic and scum Gad I should be even more confirmed.

So why in the world are both of them throwing shades and discrediting me and don‘t have me as their absolute strongest Town read right now?

It‘s just scummy as shit and that can only come from scum. Like fucking hell.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
NVM I'm leaving it up to Ultra to VC, cba

Seems Fang actually did some of the work so Imma start with his quotes

RDK

Marvelous
I have more of an issue with Fang and RDK not immediately locking me Town.

From a Town Fang POV I pushed scum Magic when a Town Fang Lynch was completely achievable.

From a Town RDK POV who caught a scum Gad and saw me push both scum Magic and scum Gad I should be even more confirmed.

So why in the world are both of them throwing shades and discrediting me and don‘t have me as their absolute strongest Town read right now?

It‘s just scummy as shit and that can only come from scum. Like fucking hell.
If everything you're saying is true why would I bother? I've already said I think you're town anyway lol. Relax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back