• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Ranked Baki Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
VC 1 Day 1

Ultra

THE BEAR
Vote Lynch Craig
vote nibel

@Nibel were you too afraid to stick around in the thread?​
vote craig

You're right let's get it.​
Vote lynch Nipple
Vote Aurelian

I’m not really enthused by the thread as it stands, so let’s see what shakes loose!​
Okay thanks.

Vote Bachi
Vote Bachi

Satisfied with this so far​
vote bachi

fluffing for 9 posts out of the gate doesn't line up with his early games as SK or town in the only two games he's played here​
unvote
vote sky

just trying to get ahead of it this time​
Again, why not?

[Vote Lynch Xenos]

Too much about the fluff/lore, feels like busy work and setup spec doesn't enthrall me either with Xenos' early posts. He did this in the Eastenders game as scum when paired with Flower. Well, more fluff posting day 1 then actual set up spec but same difference.

Feels like the barometer your setting here is just to gauge my reaction and go for an easy read if it presents itself one way or another. Not really worried about it tbh.​

Vote Count 1, Day 1

Aurelian - Craig > Xenos
Magic - Nibel > Craig
Retro - Nibel
Gram - Aurelian
Frinckles - Bachi
Sky - Bachi
Craig - Bachi > Sky

Bachi - 2
Sky - 1
Aurelian - 1
Nibel - 1
Craig - 1
Xenos - 1

With 16 players, it takes 9 to lynch

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Xenos your failing to understand I'm drawing parallels in your day 1 here with your opening and early posts to the Eastenders game, rather then simply trying to push a more recent game where you were town. I'm straight up stating I don't town read you and likened to a past game where you were not town and got outted for playing and behaving a similar way.

If this doesn't dawn to you why I brought it up then I don't know what else to say but that's a you problem.

And I think your comparison is BS, and you haven't done anything to actually justify it. Quote my posts from this game and directly compare them to quotes from the Eastenders game if you must.
I'm guessing reading comprehension isn't your strong suit here.

"feels like busy work and set up spec" was the comparison being drawn with how you mindlessly talked about british pop culture and tv-shows to cover for your activity since you were a paired SK duo with Flower. And it got you caught. I didn't say you actually set up specced the Eastenders game. You are droning on over the same thing you misunderstood for two straight posts since my reply to you and vote on you.

You are getting very defensive here.

See above.
Why would I care about the Jojo game? Go ahead and bring it up as much as you want.
You should care because that's a game where like this one, I was invested in the flavor and directly tried to predict which characters on the scum team would fit which abilities.

I am literally doing the same thing as I did that game, not the Eastenders game.

And I am not trying to copy my town self either. Though if you tried to argue that point I would at least respect that more than you bringing up Eastenders which literally doesn't matchup in the slightest with how i've posted this game.

It's just a straight up false equivalency.

@xenos5 if you think also I'm unfairly shading you and also scummy or potential scum myself in your eyes, then why aren't you voting me?
I wanted to give you a chance to respond and defend your position rather than just OMGUS'ing you.

But really haven't done yourselves any favors with your disingenuous responses. So yeah, I am starting to think you don't deserve the benefit of the doubt any longer [Vote Lynch: Fang]

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
It's also a form of amiable trustmaking, towncoring.

And when I'm scum I do it to pocket people because I'm not afraid to be lynched or don't care.
Why point something I would not know out? You understand this doesn't strengthen any sort of read on you, yes?

Frinckles

Paramount
Oh sorry @Aurelian also Bachi's 8 lines were kind of whack and if you're into memes and shoddy reads; it would be extremely funny if he flipped scum in a FM named Baki Mafia.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
I must be really tired

Magic: Nipple > Craig
Retrolize: Nipple
Grammaton: Aurelian
Frinkles: Bachi
Sky: Bachi
Craig: Bachi> Sky
Xenos: Orwellian

Sky: 1 (Craig)
Craig: 1 (Magic)
Xenos: 1 (Aurelian)
Nipple: 1 (Retro)
Orwellian: 1 (Grammaton, Xenos)
Bachi: 2 (Frickles, Sky)

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Think that's why he wants me in the game, not out of desperation for players but laziness to help him VC where all he has to do is correct it

Pretty much in line with his "women belong in the kitchen! And the vote counter!"

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
And I think your comparison is BS, and you haven't done anything to actually justify it. Quote my posts from this game and directly compare them to quotes from the Eastenders game if you must.

You should care because that's a game where like this one, I was invested in the flavor and directly tried to predict which characters on the scum team would fit which abilities.

I am literally doing the same thing as I did that game, not the Eastenders game.

And I am not trying to copy my town self either. Though if you tried to argue that point I would at least respect that more than you bringing up Eastenders which literally doesn't matchup in the slightest with how i've posted this game.

It's just a straight up false equivalency.

I wanted to give you a chance to respond and defend your position rather than just OMGUS'ing you.

But really haven't done yourselves any favors with your disingenuous responses. So yeah, I am starting to think you don't deserve the benefit of the doubt any longer [Vote Lynch: Fang]

Alright, think these are all the current votes
(Forgot the most important thing for tracking. this!)

Frinckles

Paramount
Think that's why he wants me in the game, not out of desperation for players but laziness to help him VC where all he has to do is correct it

Pretty much in line with his "women belong in the kitchen! And the vote counter!"
Yeah yeah, I love Ultra too.
Why you still vote nipple tho?:duck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back