• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Ranked Baki Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
It Gram is scum he deserves it anyway. I wouldn't be that mad. Just GG and move onto the next game.
Yeah, if he's actually just the deep wolf, major props

I disagree with Fang's claim he was breadcrumbing a mislynch on me - it simply seems as if he was getting impatient with only votetracking, but that shit really does need paying attention to in order to take notes

Wagons diverging or the ones having trouble to gain traction are very huge clues, as it helps Town pick out who they were pocketed by and specifically how, etc etc from my POV but on the surface it appears as if it's simply busy work

Frinckles

Paramount
I also take exception to the idea I read rdk ‘extremely poorly’ - I didn’t make lethal duck all of day 1 except a wet wipe catchup, I didn’t make rdk do nothing day 2, and I told him what he needed to do day 3 to change my perception and he sat threatening me with looking stupid, which isn’t a persuasive argument
Well you weren't getting persuaded by a slot other than Retro or Flower so.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
I also take exception to the idea I read rdk ‘extremely poorly’ - I didn’t make lethal duck all of day 1 except a wet wipe catchup, I didn’t make rdk do nothing day 2, and I told him what he needed to do day 3 to change my perception and he sat threatening me with looking stupid, which isn’t a persuasive argument
I don't disagree as it is indeed the opposite of what he should've done, he allowed his frustration result in impatience and unwillingness to extend an olive branch

But now we can search for breadcrumbs from his posts and ISO and see what direction he was trying to push for

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Yeah, if he's actually just the deep wolf, major props

I disagree with Fang's claim he was breadcrumbing a mislynch on me - it simply seems as if he was getting impatient with only votetracking, but that shit really does need paying attention to in order to take notes

Wagons diverging or the ones having trouble to gain traction are very huge clues, as it helps Town pick out who they were pocketed by and specifically how, etc etc from my POV but on the surface it appears as if it's simply busy work
I mean, I always appreciate your posts and summaries. Especially since I like doing ISOs and vote tracking myself, but it's difficult on phone.

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
@xenos5 A Bring your A game now please, no more waiting and no more focusing and teetering around deathtunneling Aurelian's slot
You won't see any excuses for inactivity from me today. I've got the day off and i've got a 12-8 tomorrow, so I can stay up pretty late with no issue :catsalute

But I have to admit I am lost to an extent. I'm pretty confident in my town reads at this point.

But for scum reads apart from Fang and Gad i'd have to go back and do some digging. Part of me just hopes there's actually only two scum left but I know that's probably wishful thinking at this point :life

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
I mean... when did I ever do a good job tho lol?

Ratchet kept raging at me cause I was always absent, remember?
I mean, you're currently self voting...when in a Town Gad world 1 more vote from a careless Townie means scum can just speed hammer and win, so ya...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back