• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Ranked Baki Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Wanna vote nibel with me?

Think he's looking nervous since it's a new forum and only his third game.
You questioned Aurelian's vote right off the bat, then did this

Why did this line of questioning not extend to others, why did you start campaigning for others to vote a different poster?

4D chess bait, let's go

jinri

Notorious
You questioned Aurelian's vote right off the bat, then did this

Why did this line of questioning not extend to others, why did you start campaigning for others to vote a different poster?

4D chess bait, let's go
Maybe we should all vote for Nibel?

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Day 1 votes have fingerprints all over them, I'm waiting for the middle of the wagon to form to speculate
:kobeha

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Sup. I'm gonna be on vacation soon with family from Friday to Monday and i've got a 12-8 at work tomorrow. But i'll still try to make the most of my time with you guys :catsalute

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
It's against the rules to live a human life and spend it with your family, nerd

Disqualified and modkilled

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
+1 town lean on Jinri

Seems organically attentive and asks the obvious questions to feel people out, not so hyperattentive and reactive as a way to immediately deflect from potential lines of questioning

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
I have a bit of knowledge on the flavor so i'd like to do a few predictions for the scum team's abilities.

Yanagi: Poisoner. Obvious, his whole thing is poison in the series. From what I remember how poisoning works in mafia, it's usually a delayed kill.

Dorian: Redirector, maybe? I remember aside from fighting dirty, hypnosis being a major ability of his.

Speck, and Sikorsky: I have no idea tbh. Speck's whole thing is being able to hold his breath really long so he can continuously combo his attacks without interruption. And Sikorsky's thing is his immense gripping power letting him climb pretty much any surface.

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
I could also see Yujiro being a Serial Killer. He's "The World's Strongest Creature" and not really on anyone's side in particular.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back