• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Ranked Baki Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairman Nibel

Breath of the Wild
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him
I have a bit of knowledge on the flavor so i'd like to do a few predictions for the scum team's abilities.

Yanagi: Poisoner. Obvious, his whole thing is poison in the series. From what I remember how poisoning works in mafia, it's usually a delayed kill.

Dorian: Redirector, maybe? I remember aside from fighting dirty, hypnosis being a major ability of his.

Speck, and Sikorsky: I have no idea tbh. Speck's whole thing is being able to hold his breath really long so he can continuously combo his attacks without interruption. And Sikorsky's thing is his immense gripping power letting him climb pretty much any surface.
Bro didn't lost time. It's cool to see there is someone who knows about lore

Magic

Resplendent
You questioned Aurelian's vote right off the bat, then did this

Why did this line of questioning not extend to others, why did you start campaigning for others to vote a different poster?

4D chess bait, let's go
i did what, ask gram to vote with me?

idk what line of questioning your referring to. if it's asking aurelian why he voted craig it's cause he was the only that had voted. if it's asking gramm to vote nibel it's because i wanted to ask gramm to vote nibel.

you need to use pronouns mam.

Magic

Resplendent
Sup. I'm gonna be on vacation soon with family from Friday to Monday and i've got a 12-8 at work tomorrow. But i'll still try to make the most of my time with you guys :catsalute
what do you think of retro thus far?

Magic

Resplendent
+1 town lean on Jinri

Seems organically attentive and asks the obvious questions to feel people out, not so hyperattentive and reactive as a way to immediately deflect from potential lines of questioning
what is inorganically attentive?

Bachi

Distinguished
I could also see Yujiro being a Serial Killer. He's "The World's Strongest Creature" and not really on anyone's side in particular.
If this game is only about the convict arc, Yujiro was low key on the protagonists side, but flavor wise overall it makes sense for him to be the sk, if there is one.

Magic

Resplendent
I have a bit of knowledge on the flavor so i'd like to do a few predictions for the scum team's abilities.

Yanagi: Poisoner. Obvious, his whole thing is poison in the series. From what I remember how poisoning works in mafia, it's usually a delayed kill.

Dorian: Redirector, maybe? I remember aside from fighting dirty, hypnosis being a major ability of his.

Speck, and Sikorsky: I have no idea tbh. Speck's whole thing is being able to hold his breath really long so he can continuously combo his attacks without interruption. And Sikorsky's thing is his immense gripping power letting him climb pretty much any surface.
town lean for this.

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
She seems like her usual self so far.
If this game is only about the convict arc, Yujiro was low key on the protagonists side, but flavor wise overall it makes sense for him to be the sk, if there is one.
Yeah, that's fair. I do remember him slapping Sikorsky and Yanagi's shit in that arc.

Though Sikorsky got his shit slapped by pretty much everyone :lul

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
i did what, ask gram to vote with me?

idk what line of questioning your referring to. if it's asking aurelian why he voted craig it's cause he was the only that had voted. if it's asking gramm to vote nibel it's because i wanted to ask gramm to vote nibel.

you need to use pronouns mam.
It was asking both things, broseph

I think you're clever enough to pick up on this kind of thing, but whatever

what does this mean.
I'm not sure how to be any clearer beyond "when a wagon forms past the beginning stages, there's a scum agenda surrounding us"

Day 1 lynches are the easiest lynches for scum, but I utilize it for day 2 reads and onward

Explained this in the last game, you just didn't have the patience to slog your way through mountains of spam/sperm to get to it

It's retrospective

what is inorganically attentive?
It's subjective so

The above quote is organically attentive

Inorganic would be someone doing something like voting me because I ring alarm bells with no further questioning - it'd be a faux impression of confusion

for your first question, I was trying to see why you were questioning Fang for his other reads while being suspect of the vote vs why your approach with Gram was so different
Nothing complex, all of this can be explained by you simply being more familiar with Gram and being able to pick at his brain quicker and the fact you've caught scum Fang before doing this

It was a comparison to rule out what your basis for your reaction toward Fang/Gram was, thus ruling out scum agenda

+1 town lean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back