• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Ranked Baki Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
I will just say that I don’t think bachi is the other party- I don’t have time to show why now, and I’m not going to for 24 hrs minimum
24 hours is specific, I can't wait that long, Gram

Put your vote on Aurelian (didn't see you had) if you're going to be busy, and I'll give you a window to allow you to ISO Nacho and explain why he wouldn't be the last scum

Grammaton

Consigliere
24 hours is specific, I can't wait that long, Gram

Put your vote on Aurelian (didn't see you had) if you're going to be busy, and I'll give you a window to allow you to ISO Nacho and explain why he wouldn't be the last scum

If it’s not 24 hours then no dice

Bachi

Distinguished
Why are you shading him after the criticisms of his play have been slowly debunked?

More importantly, why are you trying to slow down the process and go against what was agreed upon?

The plan was GAD first, then Aurelian

Stop it
Because I find it weird, from his pov, Aurelian should be even more confirmed than Gad was last day

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
How about you just place your vote

I need you around to bring it home, if you can't be we need your vote

I'll give you a compromise: Nibel and Xenos agree no one else votes, and I'll make it very difficult for others that throw their votes on Aurelian

It's interesting that this phase is so slow in regards to Aurelian's wagon and it keeps happening - we don't need time to discuss the many intricacies, we need time to pressure scum and not allow them to stall for the next 48 hours

Grammaton

Consigliere
How about you just place your vote

I need you around to bring it home, if you can't be we need your vote

I'll give you a compromise: Nibel and Xenos agree no one else votes, and I'll make it very difficult for others that throw their votes on Aurelian

It's interesting that this phase is so slow in regards to Aurelian's wagon and it keeps happening - we don't need time to discuss the many intricacies, we need time to pressure scum and not allow them to stall for the next 48 hours

Lady I have been trying to remove Aurelian from this game since day 1, and have done more than the rest of the game put together to expose him, you don’t need to worry about stalling.

I have irl stuff that takes precedence, but you’re talking a out lynching bachi tomorrow, and right now I don’t think that’s the way to go

Grammaton

Consigliere
The only compromise here is I’ll vote when I’m ready to vote, and that will be when I’ve got a definitive way forward for the last day

Grammaton

Consigliere
Why are you shading him after the criticisms of his play have been slowly debunked?

More importantly, why are you trying to slow down the process and go against what was agreed upon?

The plan was GAD first, then Aurelian

Stop it

This is trash btw, he’s not doing anything you’re accusing him of here, he’s specifically asking why Nibel ISNT voting who you want him to vote?!

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Vote Aurelian

I’m not really enthused by the thread as it stands, so let’s see what shakes loose!
I largely agree with magic’s take on his theme posts, and I think his defence against your accusations is pretty robust - I don’t detect any of the fear of being brought under the microscope that a lot of scum players suffer with

I want you to show me which posts you cited - I’ve looked at your posts and see no reference beyond a generic comparison to Eastenders, which upon further inspection, doesn’t check out on any level given that in that game, he was talking about X / Ratchet / Ultras town core TSA thing, nothing to do with lore or setup

If I’m wrong, show me

If you’re wondering what made me think that, it was your opener on Nibel- reminded me of WF days where you used to bumrush players you didn’t know. That combined with positioning yourself as something of an arbiter - for example I think your read on Aurelian is generous at this stage but I do acknowledge that you make good town reads when town so, you know, not gonna leap to any conclusions

Fair enough re: Nibel

I very much do not agree with the town reads Aurelian has received, and I think it’s worth noting that since he got them, when he’s been around he’s basically stuck to the same hymn sheet. I don’t see any progression in his thoughts or response to new information

@Aurelian Like I think this is a pretty good summary of what Im getting across - youre playing with a very self centred worldview and I would wager youre looking upon anyone townreading you favourably, and scumreading you unfavourably, but I dont really see anything to suggest that youre really trying to understand why that might be the case. Sadly, I cant prove a negative in the way you want me to. I expect nothing other than passive aggression in response, so if thats all youre going to do, save yourself the trouble

??????

I literally said that retro was one of my strongest town reads lmao

I said she was deteriorating because she was doing stuff that I found to be pointless - where was she being prepped for a mislynch exactly?

‘He also shaded tweet’ - in what way? I said all his takes were on players he didn’t know, then he started giving thoughts on players he did?

Why do you think magic hitched himself to Aurelian so openly and unprompted?

In isolation I think it’s plenty feasible they’re both scum, but the link feels off to me. I toyed with the idea that Aurelian was Indy and magic scum, as it explains Aurelians egocentric play as well as a TMI read from Magic quite neatly, but then that feels off split wise

Game set and match.

You are certain me and cp are scum, and then Nibel is an either/or with freckles, but you’re voting Nibel anyway

Gg

Vote Aurelian

Reel him in lads, he’s done

Why doesn’t Aurelian care about how Nibel or freckles would react if cp or I were on the block?

MAYBE IT WOULD BE A GOOD WAY TO NARROW DOWN WHO IS SCUM BETWEEN THEM FROM HIS SUPPOSED POV???

Please vote Aurelian

I don’t know how else I can explain it - nothing he is doing makes any sense if he’s town, he is 100% certain me and Craig are scum, but he’s voting someone else who he acknowledges MIGHT NOT EVEN BE SCUM in a situation where we might not definitely be able to even take a mislynch

Help me!!!

Er, he’s saying that Aurelian relying on whatever his fucked up interpretations of people’s metas are isn’t serving him well so far, which is objectively true

-1 for you lad

I think there is a decent probability that magic is scum with Aurelian

I don’t think RDKs push is coming from a good place, and looking back at lethals posts before he repped in, there’s nothing there which suggests town (and my record of reading lethal over a period of like 4 years is as close to perfect as is reasonable)

I do not currently think the 4th scum is Craig, Xenos, Hayumi, Gad or (pending magic’s flip) Nibel. That leaves you, Jinri and Bachi. Therefore you pursuing Jinri and Bachi is entirely in my interest and I don’t really need to urgently stimulate that debate given I have leads of my own to follow

This was all information that’s in my posts, which I wish you would read going forward.

Well no if your position is that I’m slimy and turn arguments around on the people making them, that doesn’t disqualify me from being scum does it?

Craig is the vig, he isn’t scum. You will note that Aurelian is making the argument that tweet was the vig who shot a player he town read (sky) so that he can keep sussing Craig under the pretence of him claiming the janitored role. It’s insultingly bad.

Bro you literally just claimed you don’t think tweet was the vig

Which means that Craig is either the vig or just a total moron, and he’s not a total moron

Which would then confirm Craig as scum in the eyes of the serial killer, thus making it an insane decision from his pov, no?

This isn’t how you evaluate players - you have 4 town flips to work with since yesterday, Aurelian has posted some of the most egregious crap you’re ever likely to see and you’re just clinging to his thread entrance as a 100% town read

Is there literally anything he can say that could change that read? Cause he’s probably said it today if you look

What’s your read on RDK?

Flower you can basically disregard Aurelian, he’s either scum (probable) or just posting the most detached from reality nonsense I think I’ve ever seen in a game as town (small possibility)

An easy acid test for you - when you have 2 players that you are certain are scum, and then you say there’s 2 more that you think are 50/50 to be scum, which order should you lynch them in?

This is honestly one of the most infuriating games I’ve been a part of. We’ve got game throwers, we’ve got a stump who killed herself so she can be confirmed but doesn’t want to play, we’ve got people literally ignoring what you post, we’ve got afkers, we’ve got folk who just want to hang out

Anyway, both CP and I are pretty certain Aurelian isn’t town - I’d ask that you weigh up if you think we’re trustworthy pretty quickly cause we’re already in an extremely bad spot thanks to 2 players killing themselves for basically no reason

:heston

Yeah the ‘redirector’ just blindly assumed tweet was the vig, and shooting, AND made them shoot sky instead of a consensus town read player

Lay off the LSD ffs

Please vote Aurelian

That’s strange, youve now got Nibel as a null - Nibel who wants to flip your strongest town read magic, who your strongest scum reads don’t want to vote, who you yourself wanted to lynch at the beginning of this phase????

Did you forget your lines?

@CraigPelton a gift for you

Assuming the split is 8/4 right now, we basically need consensus among the town players to achieve a scum lynch if scum don’t bus one another

We don’t have time for anything else so I’m going to make it into a thunderdome situation - vote Aurelian or vote me, I don’t particularly care which but we need to progress the game, we don’t have time for this thumbs up asses approach

So if I can provide proof of him doing just that?

And ok, can we get your scum reads - I’m assuming they’re Jinri, Nibel and then 2 others?

Lady we’re not lynching an inactive - you’re talking to me who is going fucking all out in this fiasco of a game to lynch Aurelian?????

@Nibel @xenos5 are you guys willing to vote Aurelian? I’m not asking you to, just if you’re willing

So from my perspective, I’m struggling to make a 4 person scum team that doesn’t include either magic or Aurelian

Yes, your play around Aurelian is incomprehensible - it’s more that you flat out refuse to address anything he says or does, instead favouring a read you made as soon as he started posting in the game, which I don’t believe is how you play

If you flipped town then of course I’d need to consider your POV, but it doesn’t wash away the points about Aurelian, and frankly I don’t think you will anyway

Btw you’re aware that I could have finished you off pretty easily already, given bachis vote and mine would have been enough to hammer?

Nibel I think is town purely by their positions on Aurelian and magic

Frinckles is in the poe pool - they have points in their favour and points against. I don’t think they looked like doomed scum when they were close to being lynched yesterday, but it’s a guess because I don’t know their game or capabilities

Like for reference I’m prob more confident on rdk than i am Aurelian

We will probably be lynching aurelian

Thx for the suggestion tho

We’re lynching Aurelian mate

So you think gad is scum and rdk is town, is that correct?

However I don’t think fang has it in him to make anything approaching a persuasive argument here, so the threat level is pretty low

Like he’s definitely scum, I’ve been saying it the whole game but in more thinking about how to narrow the margin of error

Like CP would almost certainly shoot Aurelian n2 after he sees magic’s flip (scum bus driver)

That’s fine cause I’m certain that neither Aurelian or gad are going to be able to turn the thread around, and you guys will get the job done

3 person legacy before you go pls

Presumably gad, Aurelian, Xenos?

I'm flabbergasted you're doubting your read on Aurelian, there were only maybe two instances where your read shifted

otherwise you've been pretty consistent in your scumread on Aurelian

And you yourself were trying very hard to push a lynch on him countless times with minimal traction gained, and you want to wait to see if he's suddenly a potential mislynch?
You and I have both been equally frustrated that this guy has managed to avoid a wagon, why extend this and give yourself a migraine

Grammaton

Consigliere

I'm flabbergasted you're doubting your read on Aurelian, there were only maybe two instances where your read shifted

otherwise you've been pretty consistent in your scumread on Aurelian

And you yourself were trying very hard to push a lynch on him countless times with minimal traction gained, and you want to wait to see if he's suddenly a potential mislynch?
You and I have both been equally frustrated that this guy has managed to avoid a wagon, why extend this and give yourself a migraine

IM NOT DOUBTING MY READ ON AURELIAN HE IS SCUM

IM SAYING I WANT TIME TO FIGURE OUT THE LAST PLAYER

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
This is trash btw, he’s not doing anything you’re accusing him of here, he’s specifically asking why Nibel ISNT voting who you want him to vote?!
Oh please

You can and are capable of reading between the lines and that from my POV it reads like shade by default

I don't know why Nibel isn't voting, if you think it's a fair line of questioning, fine whatever

But no one seems to be comfortable voting, is this a losing battle? I'll concede, you do whatever you want with the lynch and I'll place the ball in your court
If you don't want to vote Fang given you're limited on time, who would you vote?

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
IM NOT DOUBTING MY READ ON AURELIAN HE IS SCUM

IM SAYING I WANT TIME TO FIGURE OUT THE LAST PLAYER
Chill

When he flips, would it help solve the last player?

I agree about pre-solving, but I don't want to have to be stuck checking the thread every now and then for your input in a 24 hour time frame - but I'll roll with it, since you got your girl to attend to

It's annoying Flower isn't here to help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back