• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Ranked Baki Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frinckles

Paramount
yeah its a very hard solve still. with gram dying it looks a tad bit better for aurelian since that's not a kill aurelian shud do in that position as he loses his main focus if scum

one of aurelian or nibel has to be flipped in any case. the solve needs to come mostly from aurelian here
It would be difficult to bring Xeno around since he was a bit aloof. Fighting through Bachi/Nibel would also be a task. Maybe it'd be worth an attempt.

RDK

Marvelous
Nah mate, I'm routinely informed by Gram and Craig I'm terrible and anything to work around that, change play, doesn't work. He wanted me lynch from the get go the game started in his mind and went with that policy.

This is going beyond any sort of angry temper tantrum, I just feel done.
THIS was your work around :heston

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Enough of the victim shit from Aurelian. This guy flames people at the drop of the hat if they question him in any way and tunnels the shit out of people and then has the audacity to accuse people of being mean to him and tunneling him. Get all the way the fuck out of here with that nonsense. Not tolerating it for a second.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Enough of the victim shit from Aurelian. This guy flames people at the drop of the hat if they question him in any way and tunnels the shit out of people and then has the audacity to accuse people of being mean to him and tunneling him. Get all the way the fuck out of here with that nonsense. Not tolerating it for a second.
Ironic post is ironic

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Ironic post is ironic
Nobody tunneled you and nobody flamed you who you didn't flame first. You kept posting indefensible incoherent garbage all game. Yeah, you're gonna get lynched for that. Go be a mopey self-pitying fuck elsewhere. It's pathetic.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Nobody tunneled you and nobody flamed you who you didn't flame first. You kept posting indefensible incoherent garbage all game. Yeah, you're gonna get lynched for that. Go be a mopey self-pitying fuck elsewhere. It's pathetic.
Yep you never flamed Ekko in any game, threatened to not play any games involving him or ranted incoherently enraged when he went against you in past games right?

:heston

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Nah mate, I'm routinely informed by Gram and Craig I'm terrible and anything to work around that, change play, doesn't work. He wanted me lynch from the get go the game started in his mind and went with that policy.

best thing is just stay true to yourself. don't give a fook what ppl say. ur not gonna please everybody ever

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Disagree however you wish and debate how you think your plays were awful or good or whatever
Call the play negative IQ, call the reasonings an absolutely cave dwelling monstrosity, mk?
So the flaming from anyone - and I do mean anyone - fucking stops now, yeah?

Issue:
Fang is being serious about his lethargy and wanting to quit, and it's because he feels dogpiled on by Craig and others

Craig is not the type of person to overlook past misbehavior and Fang's flaming

Is this a fair take, or no?

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
So the flaming from anyone - and I do mean anyone - fucking stops now, yeah?

Issue:
Fang is being serious about his lethargy and wanting to quit, and it's because he feels dogpiled on by Craig and others

Craig is not the type of person to overlook past misbehavior and Fang's flaming

Is this a fair take, or no?
It's not "past misbehavior" it's literally THIS GAME. I can get over past stuff very easily.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
It's not "past misbehavior" it's literally THIS GAME.
You just said you've taken issue with past behavior as well and think it's a common occurrence. This has happened more than once. Contextually you are referring to this game, I understand that.
But you've brought up past behavior, is this not an ongoing frustration with you?

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
best thing is just stay true to yourself. don't give a fook what ppl say. ur not gonna please everybody ever
Maybe, idk. Don't know for certain but will think on it.

Tbf I insisted on lynching Magic, not Aurelian. Also never submitted Aurelian's name for a kill and my first post in the dead chat was saying that I guess he's just awful town. But I can see why Gram wanted to lynch him since he kept ramping up the BS.
Yeah I literally didn't do "any bs" day 1 and Gram's entire modus for pushing my lynch and scum reading me was because I was doing the OPPOSITE of his expectations of past scum play, so he reckoned I was scum. My day 1 was in no way "ramping up BS" but whatever, spin it however you want.

GG mafia team.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
I resolved things with RDK quite easily by compartmentalizing his criticism from myself and me as a player - I'm going to give faith that he did not have any vicious intent

Meaning it won't be taken personally unless it's on a bad day and he has exceedingly poor timing (which he did)

I think some people need to learn how to compartmentalize from plays and players themselves, which is why the snide commentary is going to have the expectation that it's the play being attacked, not anything directly personal

Humor this

If it fails for some of you, we'll have a talk on what we can do next unless it is impossible to resolve

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
True in theory, +1

Harder to put into practice if someone feels constantly attacked and takes it as a personal thing

Flower is blossoming and playing for fun atleast, so some things seem to be changing

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member

I know you probably don’t want to hear it from me. But I would like to give you some advice.

When people ask for evidence to back up your claims, don’t condescendingly tell them “go look for it yourself, it’s already in the thread!”.

People aren’t going to be receptive to your opinions if you can’t put in the effort to give exact quotes.

It might get tiresome, but it’s a necessary thing to do.

When you are genuinely putting in the effort, people will notice that and be more willing to forgive when you make mistakes in your reads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back