• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Ranked Baki Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
I take no credit, the credit should go to Ultra, anyway, your arguments that I should have CP in my poe are flaved, CP tagged me 1 time, and thats all, why whould I put him in poe for a vote that he chanced 5 minutes later?
You have identical reasons to suspect him as you do me.

Bachi

Distinguished
You have identical reasons to suspect him as you do me.
No, i dont, I suspect you for talking non stop about me, and presenting the flavor talk as an argument; this is just weak sauce Sky, and to be fair I dont have that many susses rn, you have the privileges to lead my poe.

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
No, i dont, I suspect you for talking non stop about me, and presenting the flavor talk as an argument; this is just weak sauce Sky, and to be fair I dont have that many susses rn, you have the privileges to lead my poe.
...am I not supposed to talk about my primary scum read?

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
:francis:

Bad news for you all. Apparently, if you think someone's scum, you have to just forget about them!

Chairman Nibel

Breath of the Wild
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him
Which doesn't really answer the question and strengthens my suspicion of scummy pussyfooting. With CP having Bachi null I think we may have a link here.
You think he's trying to convince us that Bachi may not be a threat for the moment?

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
You called CP a vulture for voting you but then you didn't put him in your PoE like you did for me, that's inconsistency
How is it an inconsistency when he justified himself sharing a similar poe with Craig?
The Xenos/Aurelian interaction is odd because I initially didn't like Xenos because the flavour spec felt TMI... he's gotten better tho while Aurelian has gotten worse
Not jiving with this at all. Your still displaying your scum tell of manufacturing an agenda against me, not only that but the earlier mentioned side sniping from you at several points doesn't instill confidence in the validity of your reasons to claim this. Xenos failed the reaction test and neither you or Gramm have adequately covered it to give him a pass.

Chairman Nibel

Breath of the Wild
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him
How is it an inconsistency when he justified himself sharing a similar poe with Craig?

Not jiving with this at all. Your still displaying your scum tell of manufacturing an agenda against me, not only that but the earlier mentioned side sniping from you at several points doesn't instill confidence in the validity of your reasons to claim this. Xenos failed the reaction test and neither you or Gramm have adequately covered it to give him a pass.
Did I miss something but what makes Bachi suspected in the first place?

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
You think he's trying to convince us that Bachi may not be a threat for the moment?
The thing is that he doesn't mention Bachi in his read list, he throws him into "everyone else null" which is the sort of weak play scum mates pull

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
Again... how is it a scum tell if you have never seen me play as town??

Chairman Nibel

Breath of the Wild
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him
The thing is that he doesn't mention Bachi in his read list, he throws him into "everyone else null" which is the sort of weak play scum mates pull
Yeah but what are your points considering Bachi is a scum? Linking them would be useful in case of Bachi turns to be scum

jinri

Notorious
Nothing super interesting going aside from the split between Orwellian and Bachi

Plot worthy stuff:
Orwellian and Xenos I read as a Town v Town interaction to me (unless Xenos got beef fr)

The Craig vote was interesting but explained by people usually putting immense pressure on him because he can easily slip out of things as scum, so most avoid taking that chance so they try to garner a reaction from him right off the bat
It feels like 50% of your content is post counts.

I'm so late. I'm just going to read and post once I'm done.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Again... how is it a scum tell if you have never seen me play as town??
Because your playing like scum in the games you've been scum before and your current behavior reminds me of that? Why are you scum reading me?

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
Yeah but what are your points considering Bachi is a scum? Linking them would be useful in case of Bachi turns to be scum
The central point of Bachi is that Bachi has effectively zero content. He kicked off with 9 fluff posts in a row and he's only ever been playing when I've been on him and he's trying to brush off my suspicion

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Vote Lynch Sky

Happy with this direction after reviewing Magic's breakdown on our engaging but he's still in my peripheral vision

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
Because your playing like scum in the games you've been scum before and your current behavior reminds me of that? Why are you scum reading me?
- Bringing up past games as reasons for a read and then making someone else do the work for you

- Also the Xenos exchange reminded me strangely of you vs. Retro in Negima, at least Xenos kept a cooler head tho

Magic

Resplendent
gramm's reaction to chou reminded me of final fantasy game and how he reacted and treated the raem/nat's slot(primarily the former) so im willing to give him a town lean off that but not really a strong one. he does seem lacking in terms of finding a target and pushing it through in his normal sense which gives me pause to make it a stronger read.
If you’re wondering what made me think that, it was your opener on Nibel- reminded me of WF days where you used to bumrush players you didn’t know. That combined with positioning yourself as something of an arbiter - for example I think your read on Aurelian is generous at this stage but I do acknowledge that you make good town reads when town so, you know, not gonna leap to any conclusions
i just played with nibel on worstgen when he was scum, hence why i wanted to go after him off the jump as i know he's new. i should start playing more like i did on WF but it takes considerable more effort than id want to put in.

i think aurelian is a rather easy read off his early game and how he intros into the game. it's essentially a tell at this point.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
- Bringing up past games as reasons for a read and then making someone else do the work for you

- Also the Xenos exchange reminded me strangely of you vs. Retro in Negima, at least Xenos kept a cooler head tho
Fascinating how did he keep a cooler head by getting riled up, angry, defensive and ignoring me directly for awhile to spam post ratings until called out on that? If you want to shade me as scummy surely you can do better then bring up a game we were both scum? I went after you and Doddsy for the same thing in the more recent OP game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back