• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Ranked Baki Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Resplendent
you just jumped on sky as momentum was building on frinckles my dude
im aware but you said we were trying to split wagons, surely it would make more sense for him to do his own wagon and for me to just stick with frinckles. unless you think the team is myself/frinckles/odo which i dont think you rationally can.

this isn't really worth the argument, i know im not scum.

If I'd stuck with Bachi you'd say I was self-preserving because Bachi sussed me
i thought you were sus before but no i wouldn't, it's that you make it hard to find you as scum even while sussing you as you deliberately just play more and more to survive.
No and I'm not sure I will. I'll probably tell you guys who to kill next and not let into an F3.
there is no reason not to claim.

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
i thought you were sus before but no i wouldn't, it's that you make it hard to find you as scum even while sussing you as you deliberately just play more and more to survive.
You missed the point of my post which is that you'd have said this either way. It's agenda-based.

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
And if I were self-preserving, so fucking what? It's day 1, one of the top players in the section has his eyes on me, no flips or info so no one to explicitly trust. Should I just lie back and take it?

Frinckles

Paramount
And if I were self-preserving, so fucking what? It's day 1, one of the top players in the section has his eyes on me, no flips or info so no one to explicitly trust. Should I just lie back and take it?
I'd just vote out Bachi and call it a day tbh.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
im aware but you said we were trying to split wagons, surely it would make more sense for him to do his own wagon and for me to just stick with frinckles. unless you think the team is myself/frinckles/odo which i dont think you rationally can.
well actually I think gram is likely town so no I don't think y'all are intentionally splitting wagons. I'm not sure he had much choice but to vote frinkcles there tho since I threw a vote down after his push fwiw

Frinckles

Paramount
Anyway I'm gonna enjoy the rest of my birthday and get drunk. Was a fun game. Don't trust Jinri, or Gam. Aurel is a hothead. Magic is cool. Tell Hayumi to get in here and solve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back