• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Ranked Baki Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bachi

Distinguished
Both look awful as both town read him. @Nibel what about sky's theory made that your best lead?
There is some weird synergy going on with Sky and Nibel, idk when this started or if this is something recent. Anyway, I dont think that a Sky wagon is optimal at this point, vote Frinkles if he is one of your susses

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
There is some weird synergy going on with Sky and Nibel, idk when this started or if this is something recent. Anyway, I dont think that a Sky wagon is optimal at this point, vote Frinkles if he is one of your susses
Sky's wagon is perfectly fine as an alternative either her or a Nibel one tbh

Magic

Resplendent
I'm going to bed too. Day likely ends in a mislynch.

If I die please look into sky/Craig combination. Aurelian/xenos/frincles should never be lynched(least sure on frincles). Hans/gad/hayumi/bachi/gram I also think are townie pretty sure in that order. Nibel/jenri are good places to review as well.

Bachi

Distinguished
I'm going to bed too. Day likely ends in a mislynch.

If I die please look into sky/Craig combination. Aurelian/xenos/frincles should never be lynched(least sure on frincles). Hans/gad/hayumi/bachi/gram I also think are townie pretty sure in that order. Nibel/jenri are good places to review as well.
From all your interactions with Frincles I thought that you sussed him, im wrong or something changed in your reads to put him in the ``should never be lynched category``

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back