• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Ranked Baki Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairman Nibel

Breath of the Wild
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him
What are your reads?
Frinckles. Not anymore because of the theory of Sky, but because he trusts Magic like hell. I tried to push people to pressure but nobody is doing, so the other scums probably are people who did not talk about Magic or people who changed from Magic to another for no reason. My town reads are Gad and Gram. I've a weird feeling about Craig. I know nothing about Jinri or Hayumi. I'm honestly demoralized.

Frinckles

Paramount
Not a trick lol.
I'm asking who would surprise you as being scum thst you believed were town and vice versa.
Oh. Well I'm gonna steal that line of questioning from you because it's worded so.. weird and I like it.

It'd surprise me if You, Craig, Magic or Hayumi were scum, not particularly in that order.

I could tell Sky was town as soon as I fakefakefake VT claimed.

I actually don't want to comment on who I'd be surprised was town. Town does silly antitown things.

Frinckles

Paramount
Frinckles. Not anymore because of the theory of Sky, but because he trusts Magic like hell. I tried to push people to pressure but nobody is doing, so the other scums probably are people who did not talk about Magic or people who changed from Magic to another for no reason. My town reads are Gad and Gram. I've a weird feeling about Craig. I know nothing about Jinri or Hayumi. I'm honestly demoralized.
I'm so demoralized too. Oh well, that's what the booze is for.

Throw a vote on me.

Frinckles

Paramount
Oh. Well I'm gonna steal that line of questioning from you because it's worded so.. weird and I like it.

It'd surprise me if You, Craig, Magic or Hayumi were scum, not particularly in that order.

I could tell Sky was town as soon as I fakefakefake VT claimed.

I actually don't want to comment on who I'd be surprised was town. Town does silly antitown things.
God damn I hope this ages well.

VC 1 Day 2

Ultra

THE BEAR
Zamn, what a night
Vote Lynch Frinckles
Still on vacation. But i've got some spare-time.

@Retrolize
Sucks that you won't be able to vote anymore, but I can understand your decision.

Tweet got janitored, so I'll assume that was Scum's faction kill and Sky was probably a trigger happy vig. Sucks to have two townies dead from that, but I think there is things we can learn from this at least...

I'm fine going with Nibel again for now [Vote Lynch: Nibel]

You misread. Retro used their ability to self-kill and turn into a stump.​
I will vote for him until he does
Vote Lynch Frinckles
Because it's important and may explain things. If this Izou Motobe is important why would he be vanilla.

Vote Lynch Magic

It's your turn, now​
vote nibel

His vote on frinckles last day phase was bad. And it's apart of tweets legacy. Same with bachi. Don't have a lot of time myself right here but I'll be checking in as best u can.

:ti

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Retro you need to not project the way you view and rate a player onto others. It doesn't work that way.​
To that end:

[Vote Lynch Nibel]

Fine to have my vote anchored here unless something changes that, mech wise.​
vote magic
For now, before I forget.

Vote Nibel
Game set and match.

You are certain me and cp are scum, and then Nibel is an either/or with freckles, but you’re voting Nibel anyway

Gg

Vote Aurelian
okay, so you have no reason whatsoever to want to flip nibel first, as REGARDLESS OF HER FLIP, you will think me and gram are scum

GG no re

vote Aurelian
no drama. come on I'm new here, ultra said you guys like banter, we can all be friends and do this instead

Vote JINRI

I don't even need to provide a reason. Nobody in this entire game can provide a reason not to. Solidarity townvote.​
Vote Lynch Magic

He had me as a town read; he had tweet as a town read also, but tweet being killed, switched his opinion on me, makes no sense​
Change Vote: Lynch Aurelian

It feels like this entire game he’s been wrapped up in accusing people based on a distorted view of their previous meta. He was wrong about Sky, he was wrong about me, and he could very well be wrong about Craig.

And it’s one thing to be wrong. But it’s another to not change your approach after you’ve been shown to be wrong.

I don’t know why Fang would still be so certain about his Meta Approach after Sky flipped town.

Other than that he’s just doubling down at this point because it’s easier to use a flawed methodology to get townies lynched as scum.​
Vote Jinri

Not shy, not me.​
Eh. Sure, why the fuck not at this point lol.

[Change Vote: Lynch Jinri]
Here’s hoping we won’t have to sleep without heat tonight :life

Vote Count 1, Day 2

Bachi - Frinckles > Magic
Xenos - Nibel > Aurelian > Jinri
Nibel - Frinckles > Magic
Magic - Nibel
Aurelian - Nibel
CraigPelton - Magic > Aurelian
Gad - Nibel
Gram - Aurelian
Frinckles - Jinri

Nibel - 3
Jinri - 2
Magic - 2
Aurelian - 2

With 12 players remaining, it takes 7 to lynch

Chairman Nibel

Breath of the Wild
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him
I think nobody will follow me on Magic. I'm going to sleep. I unvote for the moment. And I'll see who to vote for when I wake up. Good night to everybody.

Unvote

Magic

Resplendent
I think nobody will follow me on Magic. I'm going to sleep. I unvote for the moment. And I'll see who to vote for when I wake up. Good night to everybody.

Unvote
What point is there to unvote when going to bed? Why not just leave your vote on me? I do understand what the fuck it is you're doing this game but it legit looks like you don't have any actual reads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back