• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Ranked Baki Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Yeah, you're scum lol.
Yeah no.
Your lips are firmly on Gram's ass, you hand waved and ignored all the red flags with how these two are playing predatory instead of solving to shade Magic and ignore their inconsistency.

No reason to regard anything you say as credible.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Go read back. Either your blindly speed reading to catch up or your like those two, playing with a scum agenda.
No, I'm not going to read back. You either counter claim him or not. Because this is the only reason you could possibly doubt the Vig claim.

Grammaton

Consigliere
What madness did I sub into here xD?

This is honestly one of the most infuriating games I’ve been a part of. We’ve got game throwers, we’ve got a stump who killed herself so she can be confirmed but doesn’t want to play, we’ve got people literally ignoring what you post, we’ve got afkers, we’ve got folk who just want to hang out

Anyway, both CP and I are pretty certain Aurelian isn’t town - I’d ask that you weigh up if you think we’re trustworthy pretty quickly cause we’re already in an extremely bad spot thanks to 2 players killing themselves for basically no reason

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I won't. You either tell me here or I'll just lynch you. It's a simple question. Last chance.
I'm not getting lynched today regardlessof your vote. I don't believe Craig is vig, he's scum and safe fake claiming town vig with Tweet being janitor killed.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
This is honestly one of the most infuriating games I’ve been a part of. We’ve got game throwers, we’ve got a stump who killed herself so she can be confirmed but doesn’t want to play, we’ve got people literally ignoring what you post, we’ve got afkers, we’ve got folk who just want to hang out

Anyway, both CP and I are pretty certain Aurelian isn’t town - I’d ask that you weigh up if you think we’re trustworthy pretty quickly cause we’re already in an extremely bad spot thanks to 2 players killing themselves for basically no reason
I just saw the modkill...seriously trash tier play.

Grammaton

Consigliere
The point still stands with Frinckles wagon, and the rest of what I said. You are scum, Craig isn't town nor town vig, and Flower is either a moron or aligned with you.

Well given the votes on freckles followed my own vote, kinda hard to make the argument I sheeped isn’t it?

The retro point isnt a point - she made posts I liked, then she started just doing busy work like posting vote counts. Given that you’re also accusing me of tunnelling without changing my stance, you’re very clearly more interested in dirtying me than any attempt to actually read me, as no matter what I do it’s apparently scummy to you

I mean I know why, but yeah, you should work on being less transparent if you’re scum

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Worst case he's the Serial and I'm not hunting that before 2 scum flips anyway.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Well given the votes on freckles followed my own vote, kinda hard to make the argument I sheeped isn’t it?

The retro point isnt a point - she made posts I liked, then she started just doing busy work like posting vote counts. Given that you’re also accusing me of tunnelling without changing my stance, you’re very clearly more interested in dirtying me than any attempt to actually read me, as no matter what I do it’s apparently scummy to you

I mean I know why, but yeah, you should work on being less transparent if you’re scum
You literally have spent the entire game shading me and Magic and questioning zealously every single player who town reads me to the point your behavior is borderline hysteria inducing. No, your full of shit, ignored being caught on trying to poison Retro's earlier read from yourself and manipulate her to guide the lynch in a singular direction.

You are not town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back